RetroFE Plugin and Sourcing Media

(To preface, I tried posting this in the RetroFE subforum, but it wouldn't appear after submitting no matter how many times i tried. Could a mod kindly move this to the correct section)

Just wondering, is the current RetroFE plugin broken. It seems incapable of sourcing media from the RetroFE collections folders, and as such no additional media (logos, boxart, cart art, videos, etc.) is displayed on either Pause or Fade. Of course, I could duplicate all this media into the RocketLauncher media folders, but with an evergrowing collection of Roms and Media, that would eat up hard drive space very quickly.

I read that the plugin was in a bad state because RocketLauncher lacks the ability to read from SQL databases (such as RetroFE's meta.db), but I was under the impression that this feature had since been implemented. However, if such a feature still did not exist, would reading from the xml's in RetroFE's Databases\HyperList folder not be a suitable workaround.

I'm afraid I cannot do much to help, as I no next to nothing about AHK scripts. If anyone is willing to help me out by taking a look at the plugin or helping me find where I'm going wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. :adore: