Rlauncher with Maximus arcade

fishman

RL Member
So do i set it up the same way as hyperspin? So this is what i did! So i have rlauncher setup with maximus arcade created a emulator but not a global one, audit games works but when i launch a game i get this Cannot find: C:\RocketLauncher\Modules\Super Nintendo.ahk You do not have a RocketLauncher module for Super Nintendo. Please create one or check HyperList. Maximus arcade does not use modules to launch systems. Can anyone help with this? I want to use rlauncher to hide emulator launch in the back ground. Can some one do a setup guide?

brolly

Administrator
Developer
If you are using RL to launch your games then YOU WILL be using modules, there's no way around it.

@djvj: Not sure where that HyperList message is coming from, but that needs to be removed.

fishman

RL Member
If you are using RL to launch your games then YOU WILL be using modules, there's no way around it.

@djvj: Not sure where that HyperList message is coming from, but that needs to be removed.

Will the hyperspin modules work with maximus arcade?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
It doesn't exist in the latest codebase, I can't find it anywhere, so he must be using an old RL.

Remember now, this latest version we removed all the old references.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
Yeah I figured, I guess he isn't up to date then.

@fishman, you need to take a step back to get the basics right, there's no such thing as HyperSpin modules only RocketLauncher ones and modules have no dependencies with the frontends so yeah they will work with anything.

fishman

RL Member
Yeah I figured, I guess he isn't up to date then.

@fishman, you need to take a step back to get the basics right, there's no such thing as HyperSpin modules only RocketLauncher ones and modules have no dependencies with the frontends so yeah they will work with anything.

Your right i set it up with hyperspin but used a youtube tutorial and it is way different then maximus arcade. Could you do a tutorial how to set it up with one emulator so i can get this right.?