RocketLauncher Error

Joseph4587

Hi everyone. I am at my wits end and need some help. I recently transitioned from HyperLaunch to RocketLauncher and upgraded from HyperSpin from 1.3 to 1.4. I started working with it and got the following message when I try to load a game:

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I am sure I screwed something up in the transition process, but no longer have HyperLaunch to go back and redo the transition to see where I screwed up. I also tried to research it here, but no luck with that. I would like to think it is something simple I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

thc

RL Member
Hi everyone. I am at my wits end and need some help. I recently transitioned from HyperLaunch to RocketLauncher and upgraded from HyperSpin from 1.3 to 1.4. I started working with it and got the following message when I try to load a game:

View attachment 1619

View attachment 1620

I am sure I screwed something up in the transition process, but no longer have HyperLaunch to go back and redo the transition to see where I screwed up. I also tried to research it here, but no luck with that. I would like to think it is something simple I am missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLe424g_m2Z-GtVToTka6Mv88W51D2Hrjw watch his video should be fine

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I think the bigger problem is that it seems to be reversing the system and rom parameters, which is throwing everything off. It's treating the rom name (with the period) like the system name and looking for the corresponding configuration files.

Joseph4587

I think the bigger problem is that it seems to be reversing the system and rom parameters, which is throwing everything off. It's treating the rom name (with the period) like the system name and looking for the corresponding configuration files.

1) Not sure how the period got in there, but it shows up no matter what system/game I select, so it is a universal problem. Where can I edit that because I cannot edit it in HyperHQ. It wont allow me to. That may be the key to this.

2) Thank you for the link to the Simply Austin playlist, but is there a specific video that can help with this issue and there are unfortunately too many to got through.