Rocketlauncher JoyToKey profile won't load in Pause Screen

pofo14

Hello,

It's been a while since I configured this stuff, so I apologize up front if I am not giving the correct information. Just let me know and I can provide more details. My cabinet PC died, so I was transitioning my setup to my current PC. Part of that I wanted to be able to use my controller in the Pause menu, which from the docs seems easy to setup. I made the following changes to the RL config:

1) Confirmed the JTK exe path was correct.
2) Control the Keymapper profile paths were setup correct
3) Confirmed the Enable RocketLauncher Profile checkbox was checked.
4) Created a Rocketlauncher JTK profile, and mapped the keys accordingly. Confirm this was placed correctly in the ./Profiles/JoyToKey/RocketLauncher/RocketLauncher.cfg directory
5) I also set my preferred controller order to make my primary controller (Xbox One controller) my primary.

Based on my toubleshooting, it looks like RL is not ever attempting to load the RocketLauncher JTK profile I have setup.

I was inspecting some of the modules, and expected to see the RunJoyToKey function get called at somewhere (looks like it should get called from within the Pause.ahk), which should output "RunJoyToKey - Started" at some point in the logs, but I don't see that anywhere.

Additional Troubleshooting:
Once I saw it wasn't being loaded, to confirm JTK is working properly, I created a default JTK profile in the JTK root directory, and map my controller to the appropriate buttons. I then manually started the JoyToKey. I then launched a game, went into Pause, and sure enough the controller worked as expected.

While I am baffled, I would not be surprised if there is something obvious I am missing.

Full Logs are posted here

pofo14

I figured this one out. It worked for all other systems, then it made me realize there must have been a setting off on NES. Sure enough - it was overriding the global for Load Keymappers....