RocketLauncher update incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Please backup your current setups. The bugs with the next update were finally worked out and an update will be going live soon. This has some major internal changes that should not break anything, but just in case, please keep a backup of your RL folder somewhere safe.

You will have 2 days. So by 4/20, please backup your RL folder.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I've been very busy with work and there were a few last minute updates I had to do. Once those are verified. I can push the update live. It might have to wait till tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Potts43

RL Member
Just trying to update. RL says I've got 165 files to update but every time I say download I get hash check failed, something went wrong with the download.

Never seen this before. Everytime I try to update it downloads one or two files and then stops with the same error but random file.

Last edited:

bhashem

I'm seeing something similar - update being presented and then it fails on a different fail with a hash check error every time.

cornhairboy

Just trying to update. RL says I've got 165 files to update but every time I say download I get hash check failed, something went wrong with the download.

Never seen this before. Everytime I try to update it downloads one or two files and then stops with the same error but random file.

Yep same here, same problem

702demon

RL Member
I did the update everyone is talking about and Im getting a triangle with a exclamation point in the middle of it at the bottom right hand side it says the following errors must be fixed my the user, 1. Error during key mapper profiles loading, please check your log file. this is on a fresh install and I reinstalled 4 times to the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.