Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2016/07/17

• DemulShooter (Class) initial release
    • Still in development

2016/07/16

• RocketLauncherUI updated to v1.0.1.7
    • LaunchBox plugin updated to v1.0.2: Changed media types to match current RL plugin
    • Fixed bug causing scrollbar in the frontend artwork form not to work properly

2016/07/10

• RocketLauncher updated to v1.1.1.1
    • Added new setting: DemulShooter_Path (feature still in development)
  • RocketLauncher.ahk (Class) updated to v1.7.1
    • Added getRelativePathFromFull method

2016/07/05

• StringUtils.ahk (Class) updated to v1.5.1
    • Defaulting Replacement parameter to empty string in RegExReplace and RegExReplaceX functions
  • Fade Animations.ahk updated to v1.2.4
    • Fixed FadeSounds setting not always having an effect when set to false

• RocketLauncherUI updated to v1.0.1.6
    • LaunchBox plugin updated to v1.0.1: Fixed bug causing game list not updating when switching systems

dgrace

RL Member
What do you mean when you say, "RocketLauncher updated to v1.1.1.1
Added new setting: DemulShooter_Path (feature still in development)" Is there a feature now within RLUI that allows you to link DemulShooter to a specific Demul or Sega Model 2 game without having to go the User Functions AHK route and make changes there? Or do you still need to add things to the User Functions AHK in order to load Demulshooter through RLUI? Thanks

brolly

Administrator
Developer
There will be, but it's not fully implemented yet. I think djvj was needing someone who is actually using DemulShooter to help him test the feature as he had some questions regarding the paths, but not really sure about all the details.
As it is, the setting is in there and some code is added, but not fully implemented yet (like the changelog states). Once it's done you will be able to remove that code from your User Functions.

dgrace

RL Member
There will be, but it's not fully implemented yet. I think djvj was needing someone who is actually using DemulShooter to help him test the feature as he had some questions regarding the paths, but not really sure about all the details.
As it is, the setting is in there and some code is added, but not fully implemented yet (like the changelog states). Once it's done you will be able to remove that code from your User Functions.

Sounds good. Thanks Man

dgrace

RL Member
Hello, I am trying to get this to work in Hyperspin via RocketLauncherUI and am having some trouble. In the User Functions.AHK I have the following:

StartGlobalUserFeatures(){
Global systemName, romName, emuPath
Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Starting")
if ( (systemName="Sega Naomi" or "Sammy Atomiswave" ) and (romName="lupinsho" or romName="confmiss" or romName="hotd2" or romName="deathcox" or romName="mok" or romName="ninjaslt"or romName="rangrmsn" or romName="xtrmhnt2" or romName="xtrmhunt") )
Run("DemulShooter.exe -demul=07a -rom=" . romName . " -noresize", emuPath)
Log("StartGlobalUserFeatures - Ending")
}

For Sega Naomi games (Demul) I get the following error message:
Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
Action: <DemulShooter.exe>

Specifically: The system cannont find the file specified.
etc........

I have the DemulShooter folder (with all the DemulShooter files) within the Emulator folder.

Help please?

dgrace

RL Member

Hello, I am trying to get this to work in Hyperspin via RocketLauncherUI and am having some trouble. In the User Functions.AHK I have the following:

if ( (systemName="Sega Naomi" or "Sammy Atomiswave" ) and (romName="lupinsho" or romName="confmiss" or romName="hotd2" or romName="deathcox" or romName="mok" or romName="ninjaslt"or romName="rangrmsn" or romName="xtrmhnt2" or romName="xtrmhunt") )
}

etc........

I have the DemulShooter folder (with all the DemulShooter files) within the Emulator folder.

Help please?

dgrace

RL Member

}

etc........

Help please?

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Your demulshooter.exe file is directly in the emu folder, or it is inside a demulshooter folder inside the emu folder?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
We are aware of your post knewlife, and we will try to take a look at it as soon as we can.
Djvj, brolly and me always read all messages posted on the rl forums. Sometimes we do not reply some instantly because we are discussing under more private forums the best way to deal with anything that comes up before giving any incomplete information to any user.
We already have a discussion going on about the rom mapping code The problem is that this feature is made half by me and half by djvj. That is why it takes more time to troubleshoot it as it is a complex code.
I am currently at vacations so I can't do much for the next few weeks because the lack of a proper setup to test anything, but rest assured that it is on my priorities list to look at it as soon as I get back.

Knewlife

RL Member
We are aware of your post knewlife, and we will try to take a look at it as soon as we can.
Djvj, brolly and me always read all messages posted on the rl forums. Sometimes we do not reply some instantly because we are discussing under more private forums the best way to deal with anything that comes up before giving any incomplete information to any user.
We already have a discussion going on about the rom mapping code The problem is that this feature is made half by me and half by djvj. That is why it takes more time to troubleshoot it as it is a complex code.
I am currently at vacations so I can't do much for the next few weeks because the lack of a proper setup to test anything, but rest assured that it is on my priorities list to look at it as soon as I get back.

Great that enough for me 😊... I will continue with my setup and let launch menu disabled until it works again.

Let me know if you need me to test something later on my side.

Enjoy your vacations.