[SOLVED] RocketLauncherUI: Custom Exit Emulator Key(s) besides ~Esc: No, Maybe? Older HyperLaunchHQ: Yes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00glethis1

RL Member
So I am a noob: I've been watching youtube tutorial videos like crazy, trying to learn my way around rocketlauncherui, and I noticed that alot of the videos that are posted to youtube are about a year or older. What I've learned so far is that basically HyperSpin and HyperLaunch HQ, now RocketLauncherUI, went separate ways??

Anyways, the reason I bring it up is (screenshots attached) if you look at: General Settings Tab > Controls > & the Emulators Area: in HyperLaunch HQ (v.1.0.12.0) you can map a custom Exit Emulator Key (i.e. multiple keys being the solution that I am looking for VS. using a single key: ~Esc which I would be really interested in setting up for mapping on my controller, however: in RLUI, this is no longer in the area (screenshot attached)?? Or am I overlooking something?

Any help with mapping/control for a custom Exit Emulator Key would be greatly appreciated!

-G

IMG_0504.jpg1.jpg

brolly

Administrator
Developer
It's under the Settings tab since now you can configure different exit emulator keys for each system if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.