RoM-Jacket for Windows (MysteryWare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned because I insulted admins for no reason and I don't know how to behave in public.

Attachments

• rC2hC.jpg
    rC2hC.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member
Re: RoM-Jacket for Windows

Is it just me or did anyone else read this 3 times and are still not sure what its for? =)

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member

Oh good. Its not just me. Thought I was getting old or something =)

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

Sudo, instead of lashing out, you should address the concerns. It is well known most do not understand what your application does. This is a clear weakness that only you can address. Maybe you should do a better job clarifying exactly what your app does, and give clear examples on how it does it and why your users want it.

daithi1101

Supporter
RL Member

+1 I cannot tell what it does from your post either mate, best explaining what the ulility is for, if you wish people to want to use it.

dunno what ya mean there pal.
I don't want you to think I'm lashing out here and I know you'd like to interpret my posts, but the confusion is disingenuous.

daithi1101

Supporter
RL Member

Again, not a great way to entice people to want to use it. DJ was bang on the money as was everyone else.

zerojay

RL Member

Some people work and work and work on their own stuff for so long that they lose all perspective and have no understanding of what the average person that stumbles across their stuff thinks. There's nothing disingenuous about the confusion. As I said, I've seen this guy post about it repeatedly just about everywhere I've been - which is fine, but again, I still have absolutely no idea what it does or what it brings to the table for the average user.

If he wants to rage about the truth about his tool, great. It doesn't change the fact that he provides nothing to demonstrate why his tool is desirable.

newoski

Supporter
RL Member

Wow, way to go out in a blaze of confusion. I love that he always hides his old comments with periods, which just adds to the never ending confusion.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

Closing this useless thread, he is now banned for insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.