Ryujinx Module

xcd741

RL Member
Hello I am new to this community, I just wanted to inform that this last module does not exit correctly on version 1.1.142 will try to fix it.

Dime333

RL Member
Hello I am new to this community, I just wanted to inform that this last module does not exit correctly on version 1.1.142 will try to fix it.
Not sure what's going on then. It still works fine for me. Are you using the main version or the new avalonia GUI version? I haven't bothered to look into the Avalonia verision yet. I'll wait until it gets merged into master.

xcd741

RL Member
Not sure what's going on then. It still works fine for me. Are you using the main version or the new avalonia GUI version? I haven't bothered to look into the Avalonia verision yet. I'll wait until it gets merged into master.
Just informing that this Module works Perfectly with every version of the emulator so far. For some reason I had my exit key set up to "end" in my Rocket launcher instead of "esc" as I normally have it. lol I feel really dumb haha
Sorry for not anwering earlier but I got cought up in other matters. And also sorry for the inconvinience.
Thank you for sharing with us this exellent module!!!!

Last edited:

zokisyxx

RL Member
As of the lastest version 1.1.617 line 19 in the module needs to changed otherwise console window takes priority.

Change this --> emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("Ryujinx 1")) <-- need to remove the "1"
To this --> emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("Ryujinx"))

I took a wild guess here and it worked. By the way thank you Dime333 for these modules.