Site transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaji

RL Member
Another suggestion: How about combining the launcher exe and the HQ exe into one? I don't know if this is feasable and/or appropriate, but I for one would love if we could get the number of different exes down to just one. At least with HyperSpin, it was always felt somewhat messy to have HyperSpin.exe, HyperHQ.exe, HyperBrite.exe, HyperTheme.exe, etc etc.

Otherwise, nice changes overall! :)

marxkemp

Nah..combining it will make it slower. You wouldnr say but hlhq is just a ini generator..no pun intented..its amazing

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Not possible takaji. They are written in 2 different languages.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RodentVienna

RL Member
i may be late, but rocketlauncher doesnt semant me any more than hyperlaunch. alao, googling for it leada to no reasonable results at all, yet i think its totally contraproductive...

conclusion : i dont like the naming at all. kind regards, alex

Gesendet von meinem LG-P880 mit Tapatalk

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Sorry you do not like it, but it's the name we decided on. Googling for a brand new name won't get results for awhile. It takes time to work up on the google rankings. Plus there can obviously be some mixed results as we all know what a rocket launcher is.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Just an FYI, I have been extremely busy with the site and Stage 2 of the transition: changes from HL to RL for the application itself. I do not have time for any requests or updates for awhile until all this is complete. I can do quick fixes only.

You will all be seeing small changes to the site during this stage as I work on it live.

Community members, please help your fellow members resolve their issues as best you can during this transition.

Thank you for understanding.

Turranius

Supporter
RL Member
Its always done that if you are logged in. Log out and you can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
ChrisKant, try again.

Please let me know when you see stuff like this. If something doesn't look right and it's not going away for a day or so, I don't know about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.