Steampunk theme

lamuelwms

RL Member
How has this not gotten more attention!? This is a beautiful, simple and elegant theme; for me its the little things that make it so great like the glare on the television screen and the gears. This truly goes to show you that you have created something special when themes like this are possible. Though I will admit I have no ideal what a Steampunk even is, but I would love to see this theme on an Atari based arcade machine! Great job, this is simply stupendous.

emb

RL Member
VIP
How has this not gotten more attention!? This is a beautiful, simple and elegant theme; for me its the little things that make it so great like the glare on the television screen and the gears. This truly goes to show you that you have created something special when themes like this are possible. Though I will admit I have no ideal what a Steampunk even is, but I would love to see this theme on an Atari based arcade machine! Great job, this is simply stupendous.
Mainly because its still in beta. Once it goes into a stable release we will advertise it more heavily. We are trying to avoid a mass beta release with limited functionality (do not want to permantly lose people because of its limited functionality).

But she is free and open source.