Resource icon

TeknoParrot 1.4

No permission to download

Wilyefrain

muchas gracias por el aporte...... y mil disculpas por mi ignorancia podrías decirme cual es la configuración correcta para que los juegos funcionen pues aun lo logro que abra los juegos

tonesmalone

RL Member
muchas gracias por el aporte...... y mil disculpas por mi ignorancia podrías decirme cual es la configuración correcta para que los juegos funcionen pues aun lo logro que abra los juegos
It looks like you don't have the fade title set correctly in module settings. Check the supplied ini files for examples.

user3000

RL Member
Hi @tonesmalone. Thank you for sharing. I tried the latest TeknoParrot module with RetroFE and got the same error as above. Any hint on what I did wrong? Attached is my log. Thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 12
  • RocketLauncher.txt
    30.7 KB · Views: 23

damageinc86

RL Member
I'm trying to get a few games working, Darius Burst another chronicle being one of them. But unfortunately, Rocketlauncher's window grabber is only grabbing itself, no matter what window I click on for it to grab. So I can't ever get the window title lol.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Test of the Day ahk_class Test of the Day

I think that is the title for Darius.

Usually this happens when running full screen. You can try running windowed and getting the title from there, though the windowed and full screen title are sometimes different. Running outside of RL and using window spy to get the title and class often does trick.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Can someone explain to me how I have to configure rocketlauncher with teknoparrot module? Thank you
What have you done so far?

Download. Unzip. Add the teknoparrot module folder to your RL module folder. Open RLUI, add a teknoparrot emulator and link the module to it. Switch your system to use this module.

pinkfloyd23

RL Member
What have you done so far?

Download. Unzip. Add the teknoparrot module folder to your RL module folder. Open RLUI, add a teknoparrot emulator and link the module to it. Switch your system to use this module.
what should I enter in these screens?

Attachments

• sshot-1.png
    sshot-1.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 30
  • sshot-2.png
    sshot-2.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 29

Kleyon

RL Member
First, thanks for this great module!
I need help please, I've set up things on RocketLauncherUI, specified Fade Title using script that capture active windows title and class.
When I try to launch game using RocketLauncherUI, FadeIn appear, game is launching on background but I have an error message saying : There was an error waiting for the windows "FADE TITLE I ENTERED".
It seems RocketLauncher isn't detecting the game window, how can I solve this please?

tonesmalone

RL Member
First, thanks for this great module!
I need help please, I've set up things on RocketLauncherUI, specified Fade Title using script that capture active windows title and class.
When I try to launch game using RocketLauncherUI, FadeIn appear, game is launching on background but I have an error message saying : There was an error waiting for the windows "FADE TITLE I ENTERED".
It seems RocketLauncher isn't detecting the game window, how can I solve this please?
The fade title isn't correct.

Which game and what do you have for the fade title?

Kleyon

RL Member
The fade title isn't correct.

Which game and what do you have for the fade title?

Thanks for your answer but I found it surprising regarding I used RocketLauncherUI script to retrieve title and class.
Fade title it gave me is "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 ahk_class m", I tried "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 ahk_class DEAD OR ALIVE 6" and "DEAD OR ALIVE 6" but none of them worked.

Could you please tell me how can I proceed to have correct fade titles ?

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Thanks for your answer but I found it surprising regarding I used RocketLauncherUI script to retrieve title and class.
Fade title it gave me is "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 ahk_class m", I tried "DEAD OR ALIVE 6 ahk_class DEAD OR ALIVE 6" and "DEAD OR ALIVE 6" but none of them worked.

Could you please tell me how can I proceed to have correct fade titles ?
You can post what was asked of you anytime Rl fails. https://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/inde...ing#How_do_I_set_my_log_to_troubleshooting.3F

If you want help, please do the bare minimum. And actually read the docs and help. If you provide nothing, you will get nothing.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Agent is right - you should always post a log. I should have asked for this.

I think though, I need to update the module. Leave it with me. In the meantime, you can turn off fade load for this game.