Teonoparrot

Hi guys i set up teknoparrot on rlauncher with custom modulo ahk module.

Module works with black TXT file, i obviously set up joystick combo to close emulator, but It still don't work!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8T utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mr.Miguardi1989

RL Member
Ho usato Teknoparrot ma non l'ho ancora settato in Hyperspin anche se pensavo di usare di avviare ogni singolo gioco come PC games usando dei .bat file.
Hai correttamente impostato il tasto di uscita in RLUI? funziona con gli altri emulatori?

Ho usato Teknoparrot ma non l'ho ancora settato in Hyperspin anche se pensavo di usare di avviare ogni singolo gioco come PC games usando dei .bat file.
Hai correttamente impostato il tasto di uscita in RLUI? funziona con gli altri emulatori?

yes, hotkeys combo works ok with other emulators.

it doesn't work with teknoparrot i think that rl poit to txt or bat files and not to teknoparrot

adamgp

RL Member
If your exit key combo doesn't work with TP. Its likely that your RL module has already finished, and closed the JoyToKey process - run a game, alt tab back to RL and check the RL process is still running (not the RLUI process obviously). Its in one of the tabs at the end where the logs are shown. It will say something like ".. still running" with a red or green button to kill the process.

If your exit key combo doesn't work with TP. Its likely that your RL module has already finished, and closed the JoyToKey process - run a game, alt tab back to RL and check the RL process is still running (not the RLUI process obviously). Its in one of the tabs at the end where the logs are shown. It will say something like ".. still running" with a red or green button to kill the process.
Like this? I'm running Luigi mansion arcade
f41a8d18c5ffb9775470911ec9204734.jpg

FIXED!

I Don't know if it fixed because of 1) I purchase a license of joytokey or 2) I set joytokey in admin mode forever, but now it works!!!!

Mr.Miguardi1989

RL Member
FIXED!

I Don't know if it fixed because of 1) I purchase a license of joytokey or 2) I set joytokey in admin mode forever, but now it works!!!!

Are you sure that Rocketlauncher Hyperspin, Teknoparrot or the arcade game are running in admin mode? it's not reccomended to run any of this program in admin mode, sometimes there could be issue since a non-admin process can't run properly an admin process.
In my case for example JTK admin-mode cannot open at all, or Rl cannot run my retroarch executable in admin mode.