Updated Dolphin module that works with latest builds.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Just glancing at the first few lines of code this module is duplicating checks.

Guillermo075

RL Member
Starting with build 5.0-12462, Dolphin was updated to use Qt 5.15.0. The module no longer exits when using these newer builds.

Here's an updated module that fixes that.

https://pastebin.com/FkKims0z

WOOOOWWW Thanks man!!!
Thank you very much! I knew that change of version from Qt to 5.15.0, because of that (and that thanks to you now I know) the name of the window was changed from "Qt5QWindowIcon" to "Qt5150QWindowIcon", I did not know the new name, but I ask for future versions, how do I know the name of the window? Well in this case it is Qt5150, I tested Qt515, almost right ... is there any way to know the name of the window? Thanks a lot for the help Dime333!

Spawk

Banned
I found a nice little freeware program that does this for me. Google WinLister v1.22

I am Win7 though and the site only mentions up to Win8. Maybe Win10 is different?

l.strain

RL Member
i'm using the rvz format files and can't seem to get this new version to run the games emu opens that's it!

EmuAl

RL Member
Does this module exit the emulator for anybody on latest build, i'm getting stuck on fade exit screen ?

My bad seems to be working fine now.

thanks for the great work again @Dime333

Last edited:

kris85

RL Member
Does this module exit the emulator for anybody on latest build, i'm getting stuck on fade exit screen ?

My bad seems to be working fine now.

thanks for the great work again @Dime333

Hello How did you get rl + dolphin to run the game in rvz format ?

EmuAl

RL Member
I'm having another issue with this module and latest dolphin, hoping someone can help.

I get this error when launching games

2021-10-09.png

so i have to change line 85 in the module

enableBTPassthrough := moduleIni.Read(romName . "|Controls", "Use_Bluetooth_Passthrough","true",,1)

from "true" to "false" so the settings in the Dolphin.ini are correct and my game loads.

There is options to read the line but no options in the isd to set the option to "false"

now i am trying to add this as an option in the isd but nothing seems to work and it always stays the same, "true".

I added the following line to the module below fullscreen module ini read line but it still stays on "true" when i have the option set to "false" in the isd.

enableBTPassthrough := moduleIni.Read("Settings", "Use_Bluetooth_Passthrough","true",,1)

I also tried commenting out the line 85 to see if that was switching it back true after the line i added had set it to false but its still reading true.

Hope this is enough info and some knows what i am rambling on about and can help

thanks

scampa123

Supporter
RL Member
Is it possible to have this module load a iso directly? I currently have RL unzip the iso and launch… I’d prefer to have my favorites unzipped and others zipped…just not sure if that will work or how to do it…thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to have this module load a iso directly? I currently have RL unzip the iso and launch? I?d prefer to have my favorites unzipped and others zipped?just not sure if that will work or how to do it?thank you!

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
There's no module edit needed. If you have 7z enabled and the game is already extracted it will load that file.

Dalba

RL Member
Hello,
With the latest module in this post, and deactivating fade, i can launch successfully latest dolphin dev version.
But i can't exit emulator using shutdown from Pause menu. Neither use load or save state from Pause menu...
It's as if dolphin wasn't catching keys sent by AHK scripts...
Am i the only one facing this issue ?

Last edited:

Yardley

Supporter
RL Member
Looks like the custom wiimote profiles feature of the module no longer works? From looking at it quickly it looks as if the problem is that the folder structure for Dolphin has changed since this was implemented. Just wanted to point it out, seems like a fairly easy fix.