Updated Dolphin module that works with latest builds.

Ander

Este é o módulo que estou usando. Possui uma opção de Bluetooth Passthrough que pode ser definida globalmente ou por jogo. Funciona muito bem para mim.
Este Module Funciona muito bem! Utilizo a versão Dolphin 5.0 16380 Obrigado Dime333

t824601

RL Member
Here is the newest working module for the latest version of Dolphin! QT updated to 6x.

Attachments

• Dolphin.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 222

deadly

Thanks @Dime333
Just an FYI - the module fails when exiting on BETA version 5.0.17995
if you add command to line 580 (right before Return) it exits without error.
WinClose("BlackScreen")
I used Active Window Logger to see what was causing the issue.

Is this the proper code to use? I don't know but it works fine for me.
Code tested with Gamecube only.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Dime333

RL Member
Thanks @Dime333
Just an FYI - the module fails when exiting on BETA version 5.0.17995
if you add command to line 580 (right before Return) it exits without error.
WinClose("BlackScreen")
I used Active Window Logger to see what was causing the issue.

Is this the proper code to use? I don't know but it works fine for me.
Code tested with Gamecube only.
Enjoy!
I have no idea why it won't work for you with that version. It still works with the latest dev. build which is what I use.

zokisyxx

RL Member
Hi, with the lastest development version 5.0-18626 I'm getting the Qt630Qwindowicon error but it doesn't seem like the qt version was updated, Anyone know what might be the issue? Thanks.

xcd741

RL Member
I have been testing dolphin-master-5.0-19368-x64 and it looks like the newer versions of dolphin have stoped storing the Dolphin.ini file in the emulator folder. Instead the new location is in the APPDATA folder. I was able to change the path to it in the module by adding the following
dolphinININewPath := new File(A_AppData . "\Dolphin Emulator\Config\Dolphin.ini")
that for me made it worked correctly just the unly thing that i had to do is to check the box to start in full screen in the graphics setings, also the box to confirm exit and asign the shortcut key to exit to ESC in the emulator settings. Asside from that all working just fine with the latest beta release. Here is the module in case some one needs it.

Attachments

• Dolphin.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 133

kris85

RL Member
Last time I updated Dolphin, more trouble starting up after the update than these updates are worth :\

kris85

RL Member
Qt651QWindowIcon works for me on Dolphin version 5.0-19870. I think that the code is case sensitive as QT651 didn't work for me but Qt651 does.
Thank you very much, now it works elegantly, I don't know what I was doing wrong that when I changed Qt it didn't work.
I'm not going to update Dolphin anymore, maybe next year :p