Xenia Module Problems

Chappie74

Hi all

I have copied the Xenia module from a previous thread and implemented it as below. RocketLauncher gives me the following error, any ideas?

XeniaError.PNG

The games launch fine in the background but (from my limited knowledge) it looks like RocketLauncher isnt able to recognise the handle of the Xenia
window?

Thanks

Steve

AHK:

MEmu := "Xenia"
MEmuV := "v1.0.0"
MURL := ["http://xenia.jp/"]
MAuthor := ["drik333"]
MVersion := "1.0.0"
MCRC := ""
iCRC := ""
MID := ""
MSystem := ["Microsoft Xbox 360"]
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Notes:
; The module is able to launch iso files and extracted games.
; For extracted games, you have to name the folders of the games like your database. To see these games in RLUI, create blank txt files named like your database and edit iso|txt|xex as Rom Extensions in RLUI.
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
StartModule()
BezelGUI()
FadeInStart()

primaryExe := new Emulator(emuPath . "" . executable) ; instantiate emulator executable object
emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("xenia","XeniaWindowClass")) ; instantiate primary emulator window object

hideEmuObj := Object(emuPrimaryWindow,1)
7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, sevenZExtractPath)

BezelStart()
HideAppStart(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)

ExtractedGamePath := "" . romName . "\default.xex"

ExtractedGameFile := new File(romPath . ExtractedGamePath)

If (ExtractedGameFile.Exist()) {
primaryExe.Run("""" . romPath . "" . romName . "\default.xex" """")
} Else If (ExtractedGameFile !="") {
primaryExe.Run("""" . romPath . "" . romName . romExtension . """")
}

emuPrimaryWindow.Wait()
emuPrimaryWindow.WaitActive()

BezelDraw()
HideAppEnd(hideEmuObj,hideEmu)
FadeInExit()
primaryExe.Process("WaitClose")
7zCleanUp()
BezelExit()
FadeOutExit()
ExitModule()

CloseProcess:
FadeOutStart()
emuPrimaryWindow.Close()
Return

codetvirus

RL Member
I found the problem. The title window change so you have to modify the module with the actual version you use. Example:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("Xenia","XeniaWindowClass")) ; instantiate primary emulator window object

ill change to this:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("Xenia (master@5161bd7ab on Sep 28 2021)","XeniaWindowClass")) ; instantiate primary emulator window object

espid

Supporter
Hello,

I am using Xenia canary 09950de_canary_experimental and to repair the error of not starting Xenia in the foreground, use the line that comes in AHK of the RPCS3 emulator for this purpose !! and it worked.

Change this line in the module to Xenia.ahk:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle("xenia","XeniaWindowClass")) ; instantiate primary emulator window object

For this other in the module to RPCS3.ahk:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,primaryWindowClassName, executable))

Start Fade In and then Xenia appears in the foreground to be able to play, then to finish playing press ESC, close the emulator properly and exit Fade Out.

Sorry for the English Google Translate.

Last edited:

Chappie74

Hello,

I am using Xenia canary 09950de_canary_experimental and to repair the error of not starting Xenia in the foreground, use the line that comes in AHK of the RPCS3 emulator for this purpose !! and it worked.

Change this line in the module to Xenia.ahk:

For this other in the module to RPCS3.ahk:

emuPrimaryWindow := new Window(new WindowTitle(,primaryWindowClassName, executable))

Start Fade In and then Xenia appears in the foreground to be able to play, then to finish playing press ESC, close the emulator properly and exit Fade Out.

Sorry for the English Google Translate.

Thank you so much for this - your change worked perfectly!

Sorry for the slow response and thanks to all who responded, this site kept going down and I gave up for a while, but its all working again now!

Feukyuu

Salut
As tu le fichier Xenia.isd dans ton module Xenia ? sinon fait une copie d'un autre module "name".isd et copie dedans ci-dessous
Dans ton module tu dois avoir XENIA.AHK+XENIA.ISD

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<INISCHÈME>
<INIFILES>
<INIFILE nom="%ModuleName%" requis="false">
<INITYPE>Module</INITYPE>
<SECTIONS>
<SECTION name="Paramètres" requis="false">
<SECTIONTYPE>Global</SECTIONTYPE>
<CLÉS>
<KEY name="Plein écran" requis="false" nullable="false">
<KEYTYPE>Booléen</KEYTYPE>