xpadder almost perfect. need help with initial launch

litlspiffy

RL Member
Hi xpadder experts,

I almost have xpadder configured perfectly. My only issue is initial launch of hyperspin. Xpadder does not load and assign propper profile when I first launch Hyperspin. I can launch first system play with proper xpadder profile, exit game, and proper hyperspin profile works perfect too. Anyone know what exactly I need to do? I tried messing with xpadder settings, startup script, and global emulator tutorial portions from youtube.

Thank you in advance!

Goldguitarguy

RL Member
First go to Rlauncher,general settings,thrid party. Set Frontend profile name to HyperSpin. Set frontend profile to Xpadder. Then go to rlauncher,key mapper,golbal,create a frontend profile. This .xpadderprofile file will be located in RocketLauncher\Profiles\HyperSpin. Copy and paste the xpadder profile file into the main Profiles directory and name it the same as your frontend profile name(HyperSpin).This is now your default frontend profile. Make sure your Xpadder ini file has the path to this prolife and your HyperSpin Start Up Script is set up as such(using your paths of course).

[Startup]
Minimize_Background_Windows_Enabled=false
Window_Classes_To_Not_Minimize=Shell_TrayWnd,Button
Process_Name_To_Close_1=
Program_To_Run_Target_1=C:\HyperSpin Utilities\Xpadder\Xpadder.exe "C:\RocketLauncher\Profiles\HyperSpin.xpadderprofile"
Program_To_Run_Working_Dir_1=
Program_To_Run_MaxMinHide_1=.

this will launch your default frontend profile everytime you start hyperspin and everytime you return to hyperspin after exiting a system emulator.

Hope this helps