Recent content by Eidern

1. E

AHK not selectable in RLUI?

Hello, I'm trying to get key mapping work with AHK. So far i've done this : -In a machine setting under the Keymapper tab, i've created new AHK profile for the machine - then I've added basic keymap entries to test If I launch the system as it is from RL, the keymap do nothing. So I go under...
  2. E

retroarch shader slow if launched from Rlauncher

hello, I've configured the retroarch with a snes9x core. I've set a special shader; Everything is working fine when I launch a snes game from retroArch. Now if I launch the same game from RLauncher with the same core, everything is slow.. I cannot understand why. If I stop the shader everything...
  3. E

Where to get the new modules

Hello everyone, It sounds like a stupid question but where can I get the last modules updates without updating the Rlauncher ? (as I get tons of unsolvable errors if I update it)
  4. E

AutoHotkey crash since last update

Hello, Rlauncher recently told me that a new update was available, I installed it and since when I want to start any game on any system i get this error message: "AutoHotkey.dll error at line 32 Linetext: error: the leftmost charcater above is illegal in an*expression program will exit"...
  5. E

1st install - RLaunch "No imaging component" error

Hello, I've followed the tutorial from austin to install Hyperspin 1.4 with Rlauncher. Everything went right till the end, but when i try to access any of the systems pre populated when setting hyperspin as default and active frontend (when you do that it populates the left tab with all emus and...