Recent content by Gilrock

1. G

RL + HyperMarquee + EDS

EDS appears to be setup so that is looks like LEDBlinky.exe and can intercept events intended for LEDBlinky and react by forwarding to LEDBlinky and other programs like HyperMarquee. I'm trying to figure out if RL can be set to point to the LEDBlinky.exe in the EDS folder and be able to trigger...
  2. G

Command Line Requirements

A couple questions about using RocketLauncher from the command line: Is the "-p" option required or can I launch without it from an unsupported front end? Can an unsupported front-end use a different plugin to gain access to its image assets? As an example can you launch a MAME game without a...
  3. G

What's needed to get this FE working?

I know I'm probably on a desert island in wanting to get this working. I don't want it to be my main front end but I did want it as an option to have some eye candy where you could walk around an arcade and see my favorite cabinets. The 3DArcade program actually still runs on my Windows10...
  4. G

Altirra Module doesn't like Atari 800

I thought it was strange the Altirra module was complaining the Atari 800 was not a supported system when the main page for that emulator states that he created the emulator because he loved the Atari 800. I saw in the module where it had "Atari 5200" in a couple spots so I added "Atari 800" in...
  5. G

Daphne Setup Observations

I'm not looking for any help I just finished getting Daphne setup and running this weekend and ran into some trouble I thought I'd share to help others. There were a couple tutorial videos I watched to help me out. I'm using LaunchBox and RocketLauncher to run the games. One tutorial will...
  6. G

Marquee and Game size issues

I've got a cabinet setup with a Windows 8.1 PC. I configured everything 4 years ago and never upgraded anything so I've just begun to try to bring everything up to date (MAME, HyperSpin, etc.). My older 2013 version of HyperSpin runs fine but I wanted to upgrade to the latest 1.5.1. I got...