Recent content by pofo14

1. P

Hypseus Singe Module

You don't need to use a gamepad. Don't select gamepad in the module settings, which won't pass in that flag. The default keyboard controls can be found here. You can change these if you want by modifying the hypinput.ini file.
  2. P

Hypseus Singe Module

The attached module works with the latest version of Hypseus Singe. I have implemented most of the common feature parameters, please read the module note for set instructions. I have tested & verified most games for Daphne & American Laser Game- but let me know if any issue's are encountered...
  3. P

Rocketlauncher JoyToKey profile won't load in Pause Screen

I figured this one out. It worked for all other systems, then it made me realize there must have been a setting off on NES. Sure enough - it was overriding the global for Load Keymappers....
  4. P

RL forget ahk and jtk profile

If you click the Refresh Button on the KeyMapper tab in RLUI do you see them load up there? RLUI doesn't load the profiles by default, there is a setting on the RLUI Tab --> Setting --> Startup Options --> Load Profiles. If this is not checked, you won't see them in the UI, and will need to...
  5. P

Rocketlauncher JoyToKey profile won't load in Pause Screen

Hello, It's been a while since I configured this stuff, so I apologize up front if I am not giving the correct information. Just let me know and I can provide more details. My cabinet PC died, so I was transitioning my setup to my current PC. Part of that I wanted to be able to use my...
  6. P

RocketLauncher won't launch game without Xbox 360 Controller Powered On

This is a strange behavior - and never happened previously. Now any time I try to launch a game - RL will just get this exact spot in the launch process and "wait". It will just hang indefinitely until I exit out, or turn on my XBox 360 controller. As soon as I turn on my XBox 360 controller...
  7. P

Volume Lowers to 1 when Launching Sega Model 2

I am having an issue launching Sega Model 2 from RL. I can run the Model 2 emu fine with sound outside of RL, but for whatever reason when launching from RL - the sound/volume on the PC lowers to 1 after the game is launched. I am redoing my setup and other emulators I have setup (MAME...
  8. P

[SOLVED] Extensions Default Setting for RetroArch

Not sure where to post this. As I was setting up Nintendo DS, using the Desmume core in Retroarch, I got an error when loading the first time I tried to load a rom, saying "No valid roms found in archive" Simple fix, the default extension setting for the RetroArch Emulator does not include...
  9. P

[SOLVED] RetroArch Guidance - Overlays vs. RL Bezels

I suspect the answer here would be "it depends" or "to each his own", but I wanted to get the RL Experts opinions on which option to use for RetroArch. I am trying to simplify my setup, and am converting as many emulators I can to RetroArch. This also allows me to use the neat shader feature...
  10. P

RetroArch - Per Rom Config

I have been working on configuring the GenPlusGX core to for "EA 4 Way Play game". I have successfully been able to play a game (NBA Live '96 is my test) and have all 4 controllers working. The issue I am having is that the "2nd controller" does not work for games that are not 4-way play when...
  11. P

[SOLVED] RetroArch Input Mapping for Keyboard

Due to all the great work being done with RocketLauncher, I decided to work on upgrading my system to the latest version. During the upgrade I also decided to try to streamline my emulator setup and leverage RetroArch for all systems possible. So I got it running, played around with the...