Recent content by shadowphoenix

1. S

HyperXMLspin

I have been playing around with HyperXMLspin and for some reason I am missing something. Under update tab I check Medias and get None list found. As well, if I type a name in the search, it finds the number of games but then errors out with cant find audio, then video, then playlist. HyperHQ...
  2. S

Custom Bezel

I have a lot of bezels for my mame games, however I have a default folder for bezels when a game does not have one. I did want to create my own other than the default for games that do not have one. So far I have created inside my bezels folder the image to the correct dimensions, named the .jpg...
  3. S

SuperModel3 color issue

I noticed in game as shown in the image some colors appear to be missing or "black" instead. For example the lightsabers show up without color but you can see the other image from what it should look like that I found. As well, in some missions my reticle will be red as supposed to be but others...
  4. S

Cannot get xpadder profiles to stay consistant

I have 4 players each player has the following: 8 way 8 control buttons 2 top buttons for start/coin/or exit I believe I have them set correctly in xpadder. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I need someone to take a quick look at the rlauncher setup I have corresponding with the player...
  5. S

Mame0219b_64bit roms

Hello, I am looking to get my roms that work with this version. Some of mine load fine, others go to black screen then bounce back to rlauncher. Thank you!!!
  6. S

Mame0219b_64bit Module Needed

I have MAME emulator Mame0219b_64bit but the module in rlauncher is giving me invalid crc. Can anyone direct me where to get an updated module?
  7. S

Everything works but roms won't start

Got ya. Any suggestions on where to look? Every path I check points correctly so far. I attached my wheel settings from Hyper HQ
  8. S

Everything works but roms won't start

I have been through the entire setup. I went to test out my labor and unfortunatly when I get to select the game itself in Hyperspin it will not start. Below is my Log and Settings Script. Help would be greatly appreciated! Log: 08:58:37 PM | HyperSpin Started 08:58:37 PM | Going FullScreen...
  9. S

.exe not found now

I had most of my setup complete yesterday. Today I tried to open RLauncher UI again to continue and it states: "Couldn't find RocketLauncher executable please select your RocketLauncher folder. I click ok, which brings up the "Browse for Folder" window, and follow the path. However, when I click...