Recent content by shredder_guitarist

1. S

Controller indicator help - Suggestions

I have been on Hyperspin/Rlauncher hiatus FOREVER! I'm trying to get things to a point where after 15 long years (yes, that long), things are finally solidified and done with. That said, I have designed my setup in such a way that it is as close to authentic as i can possibly get it, meaning If...
  2. S

Xemu 1.0.1

Possible to remove/hide the top menu, I realize that it hides after 1-3 seconds. but curious if the hide time can be shortened?
  3. S

[SOLVED] Steam - Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition Launcher issue with AHK script

This isn't exactly a Rlauncher issue, but i thought this might be a good point of ref to start my search for a solution. I have a 100% legit Version of Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition from Steam. I've implemented it in rlauncher and found out that the game has one of those stupid launchers...
  4. S

MAME with Joy2Key

Wanted to pass this along in hopes that it helps someone else and saves some time. If you want to use Joy2key with MAME, you will need to set MAME as to use dinput In the Mame module Global Settings Editor >System Name area , add the switch "-keyboardprovider win32" to the Static...
  5. S

Teknoparrot requiring to be ran as admin breaking keymapper function

I was working on my build yesterday setting up Taito Type X/Sega Triforce/ and a string of others. I came to the game Mario Kart GP DX and Teknoparrot requires to be ran as Admin to run the game..so naturally i set it run as admin...but then I noticed that none of my key mapper settings were...
  6. S

Money Calculator

This thought just crossed my mind so i thought i would throw it out there... I thought it might be interesting for arcade games to have a money counter....similar to the stats that are tracked for the number of times a game is played...or amount of time played. The user would be able to set the...
  7. S

Game Loader All RH (Taito Type X) Key config setup - pad.ini help?

I've managed to get quite a few games set up for Taito Type X(whew...this one is a bear) I'm working on Giga Wing Generations at the moment and using the Game Loader All RH app that i managed to find floating around on the internet...actual documentation or information is scarce and I am trying...
  8. S

Casual Games Bezel function not available?

Hi All - Tried searching the forums for this, as I felt like this question would have been asked already, but I came up with nothing so posting here. I am doing a bezel overhaul on my setup and reached the PopCap games section, I'm trying to load a bezel for this system and they do not load...
  9. S

SNK Neo Geo MVS loading two bezels

I think you're referring to the section of the ini that establishes for Mame bezels to be off with "If you use bezel, it is recommended to set the module bezel mode to normal, and go to your MAME.ini file, on your emulator folder, and choose these options: artwork_crop 1, use_backdrops 1...
  10. S

SNK Neo Geo MVS loading two bezels

I am sure it is like this for all my Mame systems, but i cannot seem to understand why this is working the way it is. What i want is use rlauncher bezels for SNK neo geo mame bezels keep loading regardless of what i have configured in rlauncher and irrespective of the settings, either both...
  11. S

Module building method issue

Looking for some guidance with a module I am building. I am trying to get a count of the number of files inside of a zip file...ideally without extracting the data and then storing that in a variable afterwards. i can post more details if needed, but that's the general idea of what I am after...
  12. S

Help with creating Module settings

Hi All, So i wrote a module for using comic rack, it works enough to launch the program bring it to full screen, navigate using manual key presses and mouse movements, and then exit it out of it. But I am wanting to take it a step further and set items in the module ...things like user input for...
  13. S

FF8 for PC Steam game launching through hyperspin post launch troubles

Trying to create my own post script to get through all the launcher crap automatically when launching FF8 for pc. I am just starting to learn to write my own AHK scripts and have a reallly basic understanding of a few tricks like sending clicks, running programs, etc. so far I have been able...
  14. S

Soda PDF Reader module

Trying to set up all things comic/magazine related using Soda PDF, I took my queues from this thread http://www.rlauncher.com/showthread.php?973-New-Module-Request-for-Retro-Video-Game-Magazines&highlight=soda&p=12045#post12045 It seems that this is a super old post and the closest version of...
  15. S

AHK Abobos Big Adventure help

OK I FEEL LIKE WHAT I"M TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH IS FAIRLY SIMPLE BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT"S NOT GOING WELL FOR ME: I"VE DONT A FAIR AMOUNT OF RESEARCH BUT STILL NOT MAKING ANY HEADWAY ON THIS> DURING THE GAME LAUNCH OF ABOBOS BIG ADVENTURE THERE IS A SCREEN THAT REQUIRES A CLICK TO START THE GAME< I AM...