Search results

1. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7

Module added to the main download area as an update, thank you very much!
  2. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7

Done! Updated .ahk and .isd files to accommodate the changes in the "Set Deinterlacing mode" section. The new versions of the emulator have swapped options "automatic" and "none".
  3. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7

Thank you very much for sharing. I am updating the link to the full module to include this change.
  4. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7 1.0.2

The latest development versions of the PCSX2 emulator include many changes compared to previous versions and for this reason the Rocketlauncher module that existed until now does not work with them. To resolve and that we can integrate with the nightly versions of PCSX2 in our frontends...
  5. Pegafun

PCSX2 1.7

Pegafun submitted a new resource: PCSX2 1.7 - Module for PCSX2 v1.7 emulator Read more about this resource...
  6. Pegafun

RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration

Pegafun updated RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration with a new update entry: v2.5.4 Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. Pegafun

module SSF_CHD version R28

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Crb!!!!
  8. Pegafun

Mesen v1.3

v1.3 Basic module for Mesen. New configuration options to be added in the future.
  9. Pegafun

Mesen

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Mesen - Module for Mesen Read more about this resource...
  10. Pegafun

ePSXe v2.3.0

I am attaching here the official RocketLauncher module for the ePSXe emulator modified to incorporate a series of improvements and functionalities that I detail below: - ePSXe has the peculiarity that it saves its configuration options in the Windows Registry. This means that it is not a...
  11. Pegafun

ePSXe

Pegafun submitted a new resource: ePSXe - Module for ePSXe with Nuvee plugin support (real light guns) + "Custom" Virtual Drives + Save States Read more about this resource...
  12. Pegafun

Flycast v0.1.4

v.0.1.4 These are the additions that this module has over the original from @maximumstyle : - Possibility of activating / deactivating the RawInput API, both globally and per game. In this way we can now make use of steering wheels, mice, guns and even independent keyboards per player: -...
  13. Pegafun

Flycast

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Flycast - Module for Flycast Read more about this resource...
  14. Pegafun

RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration 2.5.4

The RetroArch emulator, like the vast majority of Windows games, emulators and programs, uses by default the IDs provided by the OS, and thanks to the use of Tur-Game Controller Order the problem derived from arbitrary Windows IDs disappears for controllers, joysticks and steering wheels (Xinput...
  15. Pegafun

RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Module for RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration - Module for RetroArch with Light Guns auto-configuration Read more about this resource...
  16. Pegafun

SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration v2.3.1

The SuperModel emulator, like the vast majority of Windows games, emulators and programs, uses by default the IDs provided by the OS, and thanks to the use of Tur-Game Controller Order the problem derived from arbitrary Windows IDs disappears for controllers, joysticks and steering wheels...
  17. Pegafun

SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration

Pegafun submitted a new resource: Module for SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration - Module for SuperModel with Light Guns auto-configuration Read more about this resource...
  18. Pegafun

Improved module for ePSXe (PlayStation)

Improved module for ePSXe (PlayStation): Real guns with Nuvee plugin support + "Custom" Virtual Drives + Save States Hello again guys. I am attaching here the official RocketLauncher module for the ePSXe emulator modified by me to incorporate a series of improvements and functionalities that I...
  19. Pegafun

DuckStation Module

DuckStation is a promising Playstation emulator focused on gameplay, so the similarity to the real hardware is more in the background. According to its author, he will try to maintain it as long as possible as long as it does not involve a substantial increase in power and equipment...
  20. Pegafun

Schedule and create Virtual Controller profiles in HyperSpin with RocketLauncher

INDEX 1.-INTRODUCTION 2.-VIRTUAL CONTROLLER FEATURES 3.-INSTALLATION OF VIRTUAL CONTROLLER IN OUR COMPUTER 3.1-Installation of vJoy (SourceForge) 3.2-Installation of Virtual Controller 3.3-Installation of NirCmd 4.-OPTIONS AND PROGRAM INTERFACE...