Search results

1. P

Changing setup of Pclauncher

I use pclauncher to launch a jukebox program I have. The file name is Retrobox.EXE. I need to modify the set up of pclauncher so that it will launch the new program called jukebox.EXE. I donnot use pclauncher for any other things just my jukebox. For the life of me in RL I cannot remember what...
  2. P

Sega Model 2 emulator not closing down after each game

I am using Sega model 2 emulator. When using the emulator alone after playing a game rom I have to completely exit/quit the emulator and then reboot up the emulator to play another game. With this happening while using Hyperspin thru rocketlauncher new games can’t be selected. Is there a...
  3. P

Launching 4DO with Rocket Launcher

13:01:08:753 | RL | INFO | +N/A | Main - RocketLauncher v1.2.0.1 (www.rlauncher.com) 13:01:08:845 | RL | INFO | +94 | Main - System Specs: RocketLauncher Dir: C:\hyperspin\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher RocketLauncher is: 32-bit OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro...
  4. P

Launching 4DO with Rocket Launcher

When I try and launch a game in 4do bear-in mind they are unzipped and when I click on the ISO file the game launches. Rocket Launcher sees the game it is green not red and when I try and launch the game what boots up is the Bios screen for 3DO and then asks me to insert the disk The games are...
  5. P

Sega 32x and BizHawk

I have emulator BizHawk and I am trying to play some Sega 32X games. Can run the game directly thru BizHawk but when I try and launch the games thru Rocket Launcher it says that. Your system name is sega 32x It is not one of the known supported systems for this BizHawk module Is there an...
  6. P

Can Rocket Launcher add a “shaders”?

I am using Daphne. I was wondering. Can. RL apply scan lines or a shader. On top of a game? Is there a setting in RL for this?
  7. P

RL changing Vectrex Overlays

With Vectrex there are game specific Overlays. I have all of the over lays set up and are coming up correctly in RetroArch. But when Vectrex games a brought up thru RL I get same overlay for any game. Is there a setting in RL that needs to be checked so that RA will pass thru the correct overlay?
  8. P

RL Setting Fir sound sample rate?

Is there a setting in RL to change the sound sample rate? If so where is it’s for Mame
  9. P

RetroARCH Not working with PAUSE

here is my error log little frustrated that i am not getting any help
  10. P

RetroARCH Not working with PAUSE

RetroARCH Not working with PAUSE...SOLVED!!! I mainly use RetroArch as my main emulator . I also use Mame, Mess, daphne, the pause menu will work for them. But on the systems that I know are the Retroarch emulated Systems. I hear the SWISH sound but nothing Pops up and the game is paused...
  11. P

Pause not working with any console that uses Retro Arch as emulator. Help!

I mainly use RetroArch as my main emulator . I also use Mame, Mess, daphne, the pause menu will work for them. But on the systems that I know are the Retroarch emulated Systems. I hear the SWISH sound but nothing Pops up and the game is paused. pressing the number plus button again, unpauses...
  12. P

New help getting pause to work...Help!

1. In videos. I put my videos in RL Folder marked Videos. But. When I test the a pause It shows me the two videos I am using in Hyperspin. The game video and the system video and that’s all???? Why?. 2 I put music in the RL music folder and. When I test it in pause under sounds is see a...
  13. P

Pause menu bar question

I downloaded from retro humanoid system menu logos for the pause menu Where in rocket launcher do I put those files for each system? I tried the logos folder and I still have the same plain menu bar on my pause menu :questionmark:
  14. P

Problem running Daphne Singe

Problem running Daphne Singe. SOLVED!! I can click on any BAT files and the games boot up and run but thru RL I get errors --DAPHNE version 1.0.10 --Command line is: C:\hyperspin\Emulators\Daphne Singe\ROMS\daphne.exe singe vldp -x 1024 -y 768 -fullscreen_window -framefile...
  15. P

Asteroids Delux sound question BUMP BUMP BUMP sound

I have Mame 179. And launching it with RL. When I just use Mame. And launch Asteriods deluxe the sound is fine. But when I launch the game thru RL. I hear an annoying Beep Beep sound while the game is playing. More like a Bump Bump sound. I know this is not a normal game sound. Are there game...
  16. P

Seting Up Pause Menu

I just discovered that RL has this Pause Menu. As I have No Clue how to set it up, I was wondering, is there s Step By Step guide I can go to online set up Pause for each of my systems (MAME NES SNES ect)???\ Is there any tutorial Videos available on you tube? Thank you
  17. P

Retro Arch and Rocket Launcher

I am in a pickle with this when I go through retro arch set up the bindings and exit. The inputkeys are saved but. When I launch my front end Hyperspin which uses rocket Launcher all of my saved inputs are changed back WHAT AM I DOING WRNG??? Example if I change the fire button from Z to A I...
  18. P

Asteriods deluxe sound question

I have Mame 179. And launching it with RL. When I just use Mame. And launch Asteriods deluxe the sound is fine. But when I launch the game thru RL. I hear an annoying Beep Beep sound while the game is playing. More like a Bump Bump sound. I know this is not a normal game sound. Are there game...
  19. P

Help with 40 second Delay

I goto launch atari 2600, 7800, Lynx, NES, SNES, Sega M/S Genesis, 32X, Sega CD.... I and on the game wheel and I click on the game to load. I have a fade screen set up and I watch the load bar move left to right then I go back to the games system wheel and I am frozen for 40 seconds and...
  20. P

Playstation 2 not displaying 16:9

I go into set resolution for the game on PS2 and everything is set to 4:3 and not full wide screen? What setting am I missing I check my emulator PCSX2 and i set ti to 16:9 save it and then exit try to boot up a game in RL and it is back to 4:3 and when I goto PCSX2 it is set back to 4:3????????