Search results

1. horseyhorsey

RetroDb - Hyperspin Db and Rocketlaunch remote (beta)

For a while I wanted my Hyperspin lists into a database to query against and use in Hypermint instead of Xml. Any audits would be tracked here and then to create Hyperspin lists and multi lists from the database. I have taken it a little step further by creating a webserver & client to access...
  2. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

Cool thanks. I've actually broken that part for the time being....:)...but will get to that soon. The rocketlauncher files section is a treeview now. I think someone wanted it like this before.
  3. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

Started making a jukebox (horsebox) a few months ago, which has slowly progressed to what you see in the image. Bought a touchscreen etc, but haven't made the case for it yet. Got my first smart phone only a few weeks ago, so wanted to try my hand at dev on the mobiles. It works two way. You...
  4. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

Try the update. Has only been tested by myself. Go to the RL audit page and I've added buttons on the media types. Theres two lists on the page that opens. One showing you all your mapped folders to roms and a matching page. See what it's like anyway, at the least it should save some...
  5. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

Yes I've noticed a few problems, fixed the guides. Much more options when you drop files , quick automated naming on certain folders while dragging. I've added the bezel edit to the right pane and it's pretty nice there. You just click on the bezel image to show that. Just have to tidy couple...
  6. horseyhorsey

FadeInfo fallback values

Finally got around to trying out these newer fade images for Genre etc. If the image doesn't exist can you fall back to using the text instead?
  7. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

The multi system should be fine to use in the new version and I've tested it as much as I can for now. The only thing I would say to backup is your Main menu.xml, this adds a multi system to your menu. If anything wild happens this will be the only file hurt. Just click through your systems...
  8. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

I'll have to go and check that , it's maybe changed on the youtube side. I've started a new build but it's quite a bit of work and it's not doing too much atm! But hopefully it will stay a lot cleaner & bit easier to use. I'll give a shout when it's worth using.
  9. horseyhorsey

Anarchy Arcade (Steam 3D arcade)

Just downloading this now so I haven't really had a chance to try it yet but really hoping that this works with RL. Maybe if it does it will deserve it's own section in the frontends? Looks pretty tidy with VR too. http://store.steampowered.com/app/266430/
  10. horseyhorsey

Hypermint

To use this you would need to be using Hyperspin really, although you probably could just use the RL media part of it. Don't know, untested here. HM 2.0 https://github.com/horseyhorsey/Hypermint.2.0 Setup / Installer https://ci.appveyor.com/project/horseyhorsey/hypermint-2-0/build/artifacts...