BEZELS for MAME (custom for 16x9 Resolutions)

griffin518

RL Member
Super Cobra!

nQZT8M6.jpg

griffin518

RL Member
I've decided that going forward I'm going to put all my bezels on the emumovies FTP. I'll slowly migrate what's in my dropbox folder as well. I might also start another thread to keep things a little more clean and clear, we'll see.

The folder is /Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/griffin518/Media/Bezels/

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I'd take a fresh look at an old classic (and one of my favorite games) with an emphasis on legible instruction cards and expanded display space.

1943!

hxsC8le.jpg

griffin518

RL Member
Quite a bit of credit to Krakerman on this one... I've used his red tent concept as a base to my own. Thank you!

Vs. Excite Bike!

KNY2gl7.jpg

Last edited:

griffin518

RL Member
Ok so I've gone and transitioned everything to the emumovies FTP site, and deleted my bezels off of the dropbox folder shared with Alex.

I've also taken the opportunity to go back and freshen up my previous work, so some new versions are available on the FTP site... a nice fresh checkpoint before moving forward. I'll be creating a separate thread as well, so location, etc. are clear.

griffin518

RL Member
Ok so I don't have time to start that other thread just yet, but I do have time to post one more bezel.

Vs. Dr. Mario!

PjqbTL0.jpg

Metalzoic

RL Member
Ok so I've gone and transitioned everything to the emumovies FTP site, and deleted my bezels off of the dropbox folder shared with Alex.

I've also taken the opportunity to go back and freshen up my previous work, so some new versions are available on the FTP site... a nice fresh checkpoint before moving forward. I'll be creating a separate thread as well, so location, etc. are clear.

Gah! Which ones? Sounds like I need to update yours again?

griffin518

RL Member
Miss me? Basically nothing out there for this one... starting to scrape the barrel for these...

Kingdom Grand Prix!

KeUvgg0.jpg

griffin518

RL Member
Another take, though subtly different from what's out there, on an old classic and one of my favorites...

Ghouls 'n Ghosts!

62NYTB3.jpg

griffin518

RL Member
In case anyone was wondering, I've not gone away, I'm just super busy with real life lately. I hope to be back soon... I've a lot of material stored up that I'm itching to start working through.

Metalzoic

RL Member
You're grounded.

Actually that's fine. Keeping up with it all was starting to become to much work just updating.