Hypermint

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Basically I just don't want to click 1000 times for each system I have.

At the moment you only have Right click then left click add favorites to list. So that's 2 clicks + 1 click to go to the multi system tab. + 1 more click to save xml (not implemented)

You can have the extra 1 click to save this favorites to whatever you like.xml or generate the whole lot in 1 click. So all in all that's 4 clicks per system.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Right.

Nintendo Entertainment System:
> Nintendo Entertainment System.XML
> Favorites.txt
> Genre.xml
  • > All games
  • > Fishing games
  • > Favorites

> All Games.xml
> Fishing games.xml
> Favorites.xml

???????????

Yes exactly

Nintendo Entertainment System:
> Nintendo Entertainment System.XML
> Favorites.txt
> Genre.xml
  • > All games
  • > Fishing games
  • > Favorites

(Tapatalk)

Potts43

RL Member
Hey ninja be patient - it's coming. Things never happen as fast as we would like [emoji12]

Potts43

RL Member
Horsey, tried right clicking on a HS background and used a preset to make it a layer 1 in fade but nothing happened.

horseyhorsey

RL Member
I am really still stumped as to why the favorites text isn't good enough for you and why you would stick it in the genres but whatever, each to their own. Most of the functions are there for it and shouldn't take long, I have just slowed down a lot on this the past week.

Horsey, tried right clicking on a HS background and used a preset to make it a layer 1 in fade but nothing happened.

Is this still over the network? I just tried to replicate it, but works for me wherever I am.

Potts43

RL Member
Yeah still over the network. It's odd because if a piece of art exists I can open the location from the folder icon and scanning is fine.

Potts43

RL Member
Ok. Thanks. Just doing some bits now, will put it up shortly.

Ok I found that the presets only work if you select one of the xmls...this is problematic if all you want to do is copy it to another location. Your presets are editing the images. I duplicated one of your 1080p ones and changed it to 768 which is what HS expects and this worked but the file size changed as mine was a 24bt png and hypermint saves them as 32bt pngs. If moving and copying images needs to use a preset then the types of presets available becomes crucial.

horseyhorsey

RL Member
The presets are for converting not copying. Copying is only available drag drop.

Yes you have to select one to work. It needs to default the first selection really as not to confuse.

Potts43

RL Member
Go on be a devil and let it support simple drag and drop to other cells and add a copy.xml [emoji12]

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Copy what xml?

Drag dropping cells, why? That's like a folder if it isn't from Hyperspin.

You want to copy & send selected to a RL folder or HS....?

Potts43

RL Member
I meant add a copy preset. An additional preset to your editing ones.

For example I've been copying HS Backgrounds to RL fade layer 1.

Also you mentioned in a post about using RL artwork folder as a temporary storage space. Therefore we need ways of accessing the artwork.

Eg if I highlight the RL fade folder it would list the files in that folder. If I could right click on the preview pic and select "copy" I could the select the HS cell I wanted it to be in and the right click where the preview would be and select "paste" it would copy it there. Only this way we would need it to be correctly named.

Can you drag and drop from preview to new cell or only from external sources like explorer?

Potts43

RL Member
Hi, if I wanted to develop some presets where would I find some information on how to do this?

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Just set the values in whatever section you're in and they all have a save button. Name how you want, push save and that's it.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Maybe a quick win for thus favorite business is if you can add a column that read s favorite, ye, no. The I could just filer it by yes ang I could create the wheel genre for favorites for just that system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk