New Bezels and Fade media in the works

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Sorry will do after this post

Man that's sick! I love what you made here and would love to add it to my set up! Don't forget to upload it to the download page! (Tapatalk signature)

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I don't believe i have permissions to add to the download page. I didnt include the spinner yet. It still needs work.

Sounds good. I think everyone has the ability to add to the upload button and to media folder to wait for it to be approved. Can't wait to see the final work!

If you have any hyperspin media don't forget to add it here http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/
(Tapatalk signature)

nosh

RL Member
Ninja2bseen, please remove that tapatalk signature. It is very confusing as it appears you type that into every post on every forum you post on.

Nosh, nice job man. Also don't forget, you can include profiles for Fade and users could just download your profile and load it in RLUI for easy Fade setup for your art.

I literally just found that button, ill give it a whirl.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry will do after this post

Man that's sick! I love what you made here and would love to add it to my set up! Don't forget to upload it to the download page! (Tapatalk signature)

LOL I had no idea that was your sig.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
It's because he's using a custom tapatalk signature, which does not use your sig on the forum. It can be somewhat useful, but only if you use it properly, like using bbcode to set it apart from the rest of your normal text. I keep my tapatalk sig default a s it shows I'm posting from my phone, implying I'm not at a PC and not at home.

Ninja, it's still equally annoying because now you are posting a full link to the HS site on every post and it does not appear as a signature, but as normal text of your post.

nosh

RL Member
I'll have the bezels renamed and uploaded tonight. I have also started on gathering character sprites for each system to be used as the spinner. For example Sonic CD I have a sprite of sonic running, Neo Geo has the tank from Metal Slug driving. I am also including 7z extracting music for systems that have long extract times, I will probably be adding some of this tonight as well.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Great work Nosh!

The game text is sitting above the bar for me, when using the settings you supplied here. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nosh

RL Member
Great work Nosh!

The game text is sitting above the bar for me, when using the settings you supplied here. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ill take a look tonight, i thought i didnt change any of those settings but ill verify. Can you post a screenshot?

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I'm not familiar with how to download stuff from the git here. Sure I have hyperlaunch git up but it seems nosh has a git folder. How do I get to that an nab the things I love? Brilliant idea btw about the different graphic loading "wheels"

(Tapatalk)

nosh

RL Member
I'm not familiar with how to download stuff from the git here. Sure I have hyperlaunch git up but it seems nosh has a git folder. How do I get to that an nab the things I love? Brilliant idea btw about the different graphic loading "wheels"

(Tapatalk)

There is a download as zip button in the lower right but here is a direct link https://github.com/nosh01/Rocket-Launcher-Media/archive/master.zip. I just uploaded the bezels, they should show up in a couple of minutes.

nosh

RL Member
Just finished the sprite artwork for about 20+ systems. These will be layer 4 for each system aka spinner. For example nes has a sprite of mega man running, turbografx has a sprite of bonk jumping etc. Since most of the sprites are too small I have scaled them while still keeping the pixelation. This way they are not blurry and look authentic. I figured out a way to make sure i dont have to mess with the position of the sprite for each system by making them all the same size and anchoring them to the bottom right corner. Ill upload my fade profile when i upload these tomorrow.

marxkemp

Change layer 3 static image, Image Y setting in RLUI to - 840|1575

Hmmm.. I changed this:
Code:
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_1_Options=w1600|787 h90 x165 y910|1575 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s90 Left Regular
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_2_Options=w400 x8 y55 cFF555555 r4 s60 Bold
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_3_Options=w310 x165 y1000|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_4_Options=w1305|492 h66 x460 y1000|1665 cFFE1E1E1 r4 s66 Left Regular
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_5_Options=cFF555555 r4 s42 Bold
Fade_Rom_Info_Text_6_Options=h135 x15 y925|1590 cFFCFCFCA r4 s120 Regular

Ahh.. the loading animation has to change to. Thanks.

Guess Nosh will save and share his profile, because its awesome!