Retroarch bezel Overlays

trnzaddict

RL Member
Nosh just wanted to say these are really really nice and should def. be included with RA. Glad I switched to 4:3 at the right time.

Thanks again.

nosh

RL Member
Alright at this point git and the ftp are updated to a total of 62 overlays. All the systems asked for should be covered now.

Ill need some help with systems i am missing. Mainly systems supported by MESS that the Hyperspin community has databases, themes, etc. that i have missed over the past year.

Here is what I left on my list:

Bandai Wonderswan Color
Nintendo Satelleview
Nintendo Super Game Boy
GCE Vectrex
Nintendo DS - waiting on screen separation setting
Quake (TyrQuake)
Atari ST

Takaji

RL Member
Can anyone share a few details about what other settings need to be edited to make the video match the edges of the bezels perfectly? I was playing around with aspect ratio and custom viewports but I couldn't really get anything to match up.

trnzaddict

RL Member
Can anyone share a few details about what other settings need to be edited to make the video match the edges of the bezels perfectly? I was playing around with aspect ratio and custom viewports but I couldn't really get anything to match up.

Go to settings, then video and the first option I think is "Custom Aspect Ratio". Select that and it allows you to resize the screen to fit perfectly.

Takaji

RL Member
Yo nosh, spotted another error in one of your configs... Bally-Astrocade-Bezel-16x9-2560x1440.cfg is pointing to the Casio PV-1000 overlay, not the Bally Astrocade one. I'll update the file on the ftp :)

Edit: Fixed the NES config as well, uploaded the fixed one

Last edited:

Fromlostdays

Supporter
RL Member
In terms of the FTP, I can't tell you how many times I had to search in nearby folders to find someone's folder. I think people accidentally move folders into other directories. Not saying thats the case, but it does happen.

Takaji

RL Member
The cfg for Watara-Supervision-Bezel-16x9-2560x1440.cfg points to the VTech CreatiVision png instead of the Supervision one. You may want to update your git. :)

Will you be replacing your HS ftp folder or should we always just be referring to your git now?

Edit: Also wanted to request an overlay for SNK Neo Geo AES, if that's possible. Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited: