RocketLauncher v1.0.1.3

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
RocketLauncher updated to v1.0.1.3

Major note: Part of this update, you must reassign your exit emulator keys to the Global system. Until you do that, the only key that will work is Esc (the default). From there you can customize your exit keys per-system if you like.

2015/08/16
* RocketLauncherUI updated to v1.0.0.4

- Added game name column to the sorting order regardless the column you click
- RLUI will now check if .NET framework 2.0 is installed and won't let RL start if it isn't
- Added validation to ExitEmulatorKeyWait setting, 1000ms is now the minimum value accepted
- Added support for new ServoStik_Exit_Mode ini key, it can also be set on a per game basis through the Games tab under specific game options
- Moved Exit_Emulator_Key from General Settings to the Settings tab (You can now set your exit emulator key on a per system basis if you want)
- Removed support for Exit_Emulator_Key_Wait and Force_Hold_Key since they are no longer needed due to the above change
- Fixed issues with relative paths on ISDs when %RocketLauncherPath% was specified as a BASEPATH setting

2015/08/05
* Virtual Drive updated to v1.0.1
- Added support for Daemon Tools 10!
* Shared updated to v1.3.2
- ServoStik updates for new methods and setting
- COM Refactoring
- Fixed bug in SendCommand
* Pause updated to v1.1.4
- COM Refactoring
* Pause Init updated to v1.0.3
- COM Refactoring
* MultiGame updated to v1.0.8
- COM Refactoring
* Fade updated to v1.1.1
- COM Refactoring
* Fade Animations updated to v1.1.7
- COM Refactoring
* Passwprd updated to v1.0.2
- COM Refactoring
* XHotkey updated to v1.0.4
- COM Refactoring
- Removing Exit_Emulator_Key_Wait and Force_Hold_Key references
* XHotkeyInit updated to v1.0.2
- Removing Exit_Emulator_Key_Wait and Force_Hold_Key references
* 7z updated to v1.0.1
- COM Refactoring
* Fade Animations updated to v1.1.8
- Fixed bug in the Transition Animation "LegacayFadeInTransition" and "LegacayFadeInTransition" preventing Stretch and Lose Aspect mode to work

2015/07/27
* XHotkey updated to v1.0.4
- Added logging for XHotkeyAllKeysPressed

2015/07/27
* RocketLauncher updated to v1.0.1.3
- Now if a frontend or plugin sent over CLI was not found, defaults to the Default plugin. Which does not use a database at all.
- Fixed - RocketLauncher will no longer hide your Front End when the setting Hide Front End is not enabled on the Settings->Main Settings tab in RLUI. Previously it would hide it when troubleshooting logging was enabled.
- RLUI will not be restored on exit if the Front End path was defaulted because your Front End exe was not found or the supplied plugin from CLI was not found.
- Added ServoStik_Exit_Mode setting
- exitEmulatorKeyWait now has a minimum of 1000 milliseconds
- Now logs latest .Net version installed
- Trying to put the FE back in focus but failing will now timeout after 5 seconds
- Moved Exit_Emulator_Key from General Settings to Global/System settings
- Removed Exit_Emulator_Key_Wait and Force_Hold_Key settings because these are no longer needed with the Exit_Emulator_Key change

2015/07/19
* Shared updated to v1.3.1
- Fixed logging command windows when exe had spaces in it
- Added logs to ToggleMenu

2015/07/11
* Shared updated to v1.3.0
- Added LEDBlinky support to NumberOfPlayersSelectionMenu function used in some modules

Last edited:

gigapig

RL Member
Thank you RocketLauncher team for this update.

The download is currently failing for me on CLR-_L.ahk.

Image 1.jpg

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Verified. Not sure what could be wrong as that file is correct.

Brolly, can you look into this?

For now, use the one attached. Extract it into your module extensions folder.

Attachments

• CLR_L.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 334

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks, but no need to report, I verified it already, just follow the instructions in my post above.

tonesmalone

RL Member
Thanks for the update :)

I'm getting an auto hot error when launching any game on any system -

Error: Call to nonexistent function.
Specifically: COM_Init()

6d219060562f5606952eea8a2b57d20c.jpg

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
That means not all the files updated as that function is no longer used. Looks like that file didn't upload, try updating again in RLUI, it should be fine now.

Last edited:

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
That means not all the files updated as that function is no longer used. Looks like that file didn't upload, try updating again in RLUI, it should be fine now.

Still getting the CLI error when trying to update

neonrage

RL Member
I was getting the hash error with CLR_L.ahk, so I went and manually downloaded the zip from above. Now that file is in place and I get this error whenever I launch any game. I forced an update check and it found no updates remained.

Error: call to nonexistent function.

Specifically: CLR_Stop()

error.jpg

joe35car

RL Member
After updating and using the zip that djvj provided above I'm also getting the same error as tonesmalone. I can't launch any system now.

erXXDro.png

atkins103

I was getting the hash error with CLR_L.ahk, so I went and manually downloaded the zip from above. Now that file is in place and I get this error whenever I launch any game. I forced an update check and it found no updates remained.

Error: call to nonexistent function.

Specifically: CLR_Stop()

View attachment 982

I was getting the same error. Disabling fade in stops the error, but obviously now fade in doesn't work.

joe35car

RL Member
OK one more problem I'm running into. When launching any game from MAME it goes straight to the TAB menu. Anyone having this issue?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
OK one more problem I'm running into. When launching any game from MAME it goes straight to the TAB menu. Anyone having this issue?

Module is now merged with the mess module. Though it should still work fine even with older mames. DIvert your issue to the modules section if you can't figure it out by reading your log.