RocketLauncher v1.0.1.3

millansoft

RL Member
Hello, today I updated RocketLauncher and installed Daemon Tools Lite 10, now when I try to load a Sega Saturn game I just get a black screen and when I exit (esc) I got a Daemon Tools window error that says "mount switch syntax error" anyone knows why?

Thanks!

gigapig

RL Member
Hello, today I updated RocketLauncher and installed Daemon Tools Lite 10, now when I try to load a Sega Saturn game I just get a black screen and when I exit (esc) I got a Daemon Tools window error that says "mount switch syntax error" anyone knows why?

Thanks!

Did you point RLUI to DTLite.exe or DTAgent.exe? All I remember doing is pointing to the DTAgent.exe and setting the drive letter.

Image 1.png

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/09/13
* Fade updated to v1.1.2
- Fade Interrupt Key behavior changed so interrupting fade is only possible when this key is set to the specific key you want to use or when set to "anykey"

* RocketLauncherUI updated to v1.0.0.7
- Added one extra validation for the RocketLauncher.dll unblocking that should avoid errors
on some particular systems
- FadeIn and FadeOut can now be enabled/disabled on a per game basis (Games tab)
- Fixed a bug on auditor when using alternate emulators

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/09/20
* Virtual Drive updated to v1.0.2
- Added support for Daemon Tools 6 Pro

Check Wiki for additional info on setting up Daemon Tools 6 Pro

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/09/28
* RocketLauncher DLL updated to v1.0.1
- Added support for RAR5 Archives
- Fixed bug in validateCUE function, track names no longer need to be enclosed in double quotes

Yes you heard it right, you now can use rar5 archives for your roms! This has been a long-awaited feature, so hope you peeps enjoy it.

Be sure to thank brolly for modifying the 7z library so it can be added to RL for our purposes.

Here are my own tests, so go ahead and post your own and let us know how you fair on your end:

All Extractions were done with files stored on a network drive via a gigabit connection extracting to a local 7200rpm drive.

PSX - 1Xtreme (USA).7z: 8 seconds (158 MB)
PSX - 1Xtreme (USA).rar: 4 seconds (219 MB)
PSX - 1Xtreme (USA).iso: 0 seconds (544 MB)

PS2 - Alter Echo (USA).7z: 154 seconds (3,080 MB)
PS2 - Alter Echo (USA).rar: 45 seconds (2,707 MB)
PS2 - Alter Echo (USA).iso: 0 seconds (4,688 MB)

intigod

RL Member
Have there been any recent RL updates in the past week or two?
I seem to not be getting prompted when launching RLUI?

/paranoid I've broken something.

gigapig

RL Member
Have there been any recent RL updates in the past week or two?
I seem to not be getting prompted when launching RLUI?

/paranoid I've broken something.

I haven't any so I guess not. I did get one while forcing an update, but that just downloaded a module I modified.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Nope nothing pushed for awhile now. There is a lot coming. Just working on other things atm.