Sega Saturn Cracked After 20 Years!

mccorkled

RL Member
No I know that. When I say came out of no where, I mean who knew it would be this good already?! It took years for ssf to reach it's current level of compatibility. Mednafen is better. So while I was expecting them to release Saturn Support, I totally didn't see what came out coming. I think a lot of people were blown away with how good it was.

My personal opinion is there is no way they could have developed such a good emulator in such a short time. I fully believe they got their hands on the ssf source to add to their project. I see some of the same exact quirks and bugs in it as I see in ssf. Coincidence?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think what happened was that the guy that cracked the SS got in contact with the people making emulators. I believe he mentioned this in the video. With emulators being at 95%, with the SS finally cracked, it wouldn't take much to reach that final 5% with the Saturn code and hardware finally understood.

Just going back to the Everdrive post, If your looking for flash carts and other obscure accessories for old consoles ect, then check Tototek out. I got my first serial port driven Snes flash cart from them over 10 years ago and the company's is still going strong today. One of their categories is "cool stuff."

http://www.tototek.com/store/index.php

Too bad their website is as dated as their 10+ year old store. It's hard to take bad websites (specifically those that want you to give them your payment information) seriously.