Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
Hi
I have citra 1827 and the emulator loads and the game start then this come up please helpView attachment 3497
Thnks
They changed Qt versions again. Edit line 17 from the last module posted in this thread to match what you see in your error message. At this point, if they're going to continually change QT versions it would make more sense to have a module option for the QT version and have it set as the primaryWindowClassName so whenever they update users can make a quick change and be on their way.

Dime333

RL Member
Here's a module that works for me with EA 1910. There are issues when using bezels so I'm currently not using them.
Usually when I try to use bezels, it won't work right on the first launch but it will work after that so something is strange.

Attachments

• Citra.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 123

Mandralidaruz

Here's a module that works for me with EA 1910. There are issues when using bezels so I'm currently not using them.
Usually when I try to use bezels, it won't work right on the first launch but it will work after that so something is strange.
Peeeeeerfect with last Citra 1920!

sergiogr1972

Hi! have a problem with citra. It starts but cant configure to open in fullscreen. i have configured this option in module and emulator. someone can help me?

kreator

Hi i had the Waiting Error problem with the Last nightly release. I have changed in the Dime333 Module, the primary name and it works with the last N releases: primaryWindowClassName := "Qt651QWindowIcon"

kreator

Hi again. I finally get the Project Bezels Working. Here i upload the module that i use. I have aded the primaryWindowClassName := "Qt651QWindowIcon" for the last Citra Nightly releases. The ESC works too.

Attachments

• Citra.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 156

rocket88

RL Member
Hi all,
Latest Citra nightly & canary will not load correctly with the latest version .... primaryWindowClassName := "Qt660QWindowIcon"

I have changed the module as you normally do to primaryWindowClassName := "Qt660QWindowIcon" and it loads and exits ok, but it will not go fullscreen, so just loads as a small box inside the bezel.
I then change inside Citra emulator and tick fullscreen which works once, but then everytime I load after that the module seems to remove fullscreen and it reverts back to a small box ?
Any ideas ?

Thanks

BlackPredator72

RL Member
Can you add this to the module?

WinWaitActive, Citra
Send {f11}

Or maybe something with this? See attachment.

Attachments

• citra.png
    citra.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

rocket88

RL Member
Thanks, I will give it a go (y)
Seems to have done the trick.
The only issue now is before the game loads the bezels flashes on screen for a second, then off and then it loads ok after that.
I bet that is something simple on the module but at least it's working now, though not 100% as it was previously.

Thanks again for info

BlackPredator72

RL Member
Maybe something with Sleep, 1000 before BezelStart() ? (or 2000 or 3000)
If this also works, you can post the new working module here so everybody can use it.

rocket88

RL Member
Maybe something with Sleep, 1000 before BezelStart() ? (or 2000 or 3000)
If this also works, you can post the new working module here so everybody can use it.
Tried adding Sleep in various positions in the module and no luck.
Hopefully someone will post a fully working module eventually (y)

agent47

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
RL Member
I'll look into this because contrary to the replies on this thread, the "Sleep" AHK command should only be used in rare cases to prevent the AHK jank. And should not be used as a band-aid.

Have fun following the clowns below me that have no idea what they are doing.

Last edited: