Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

rocket88

RL Member
No problem. Glad that it is working now. Just a question regarding that jump since I don't see it here but maybe the small edit to the module has some relation. Are you using fades or you have them disabled?
Yes I am using fades in and out
Skip checks "false"

Enkak

RL Member
Yes I am using fades in and out
Skip checks "false"
Can you try this version? Just to see if you still get that jump you mentioned. There's only a small change compared to the other edit I shared regarding BezelStart() placement but all seems to be working normal the same over here.

Attachments

• Citra.zip
    2 KB · Views: 29

rocket88

RL Member
Can you try this version? Just to see if you still get that jump you mentioned. There's only a small change compared to the other edit I shared regarding BezelStart() placement but all seems to be working normal the same over here.
Still not working.
It all about the bezel as without it everything is fine.
As soon as you click the screen the bezel goes behind the game.
Is there anything specific you have checked in Citra emulator or RL ?

Enkak

RL Member
Still not working.
It all about the bezel as without it everything is fine.
As soon as you click the screen the bezel goes behind the game.
Is there anything specific you have checked in Citra emulator or RL ?
Have no issues here with any of the two edited module versions shared regarding bezels, no matter if I click the screen using controller or mouse.
Regarding RL module options, I have fullscreen enabled. On Citra emulator for that view it needs to be "Large Screen" one in the screen layout options.

PS: You mentioned before that it was working with the exception of the that jump thing so now isn't working?
I only use this module and tested with Citra Nightly 2104. If you are using other version or Canary issues might happen.

rocket88

RL Member
Have no issues here with any of the two edited module versions shared regarding bezels, no matter if I click the screen using controller or mouse.
Regarding RL module options, I have fullscreen enabled. On Citra emulator for that view it needs to be "Large Screen" one in the screen layout options.

PS: You mentioned before that it was working with the exception of the that jump thing so now isn't working?
I only use this module and tested with Citra Nightly 2104. If you are using other version or Canary issues might happen.
No, I am using Citra Nightly 2104, fullscreen enabled , large screen.
It was working perfectly for years until these latest changes on the module, now bezel causing all the problems.

Enkak

RL Member
No, I am using Citra Nightly 2104, fullscreen enabled , large screen.
It was working perfectly for years until these latest changes on the module, now bezel causing all the problems.
So don't update the emulator or module and use the ones before. Many times there's no need or real advantage to updating either the emulators or modules if things are working perfectly.

rocket88

RL Member
So don't update the emulator or module and use the ones before. Many times there's no need or real advantage to updating either the emulators or modules if things are working perfectly.
Yes i know, but seeing as it's the last ever Citra I thought it was worth trying to get it working perfectly.

rocket88

RL Member
Maybe it's a Windows 11 issue ?