Citra module won't work when using Nightly 1393 or newer.

joe35car

RL Member
Well we all heard the sad news with Citra and Yuzu. I have the last nightly build 2104 for Citra but the module doesn't show the bezels then it crashes. Any new fixes?

Thanks

joe35car

RL Member
I am using Citra Nightly build 2104 and Canary build 2798 and neither work with the current module.

Thanks

Enkak

RL Member
I tried both citra versions and get this message
If you are launching Citra Nightly build 2104 from RL the newer version of the module shared by Dime333 works. Check just in case if you are pointing RL to use the correct emulator version.

Albeit there seems to be an issue with it not going fullscreen over here. Trying to debug.

joe35car

RL Member
Yes I have it pointing to the new Ctira build 2104 in RL. It launches but without the bezel then I get that pop up error a few seconds later. I also tried it with the canary build 4176.

Enkak

RL Member
Yes I have it pointing to the new Ctira build 2104 in RL. It launches but without the bezel then I get that pop up error a few seconds later. I also tried it with the canary build 4176.
This is a small edited version of the newer module posted by Dime333. Only difference is two small edits in the code placements that fix for me the fullscreen option not working as it should.

This works for Citra Nightly 2104. Default view top bottom screens, view side by side and hybrid view with larger screen and smaller one, all with bezels included and pause menu. I don't use other views than those three.

Attachments

• Citra.zip
    2 KB · Views: 37

joe35car

RL Member
I have no idea why it's not working on my end. All I'm doing to using the newest module you shared here and then I go to global citra and point to the new citra qt . Launch the game and still no bezels and then same pop up. When I go back to my last module and older citra qt it works fine but I would like to use the latest citra version. The one I use is nightly 1822 which is old.

joe35car

RL Member
I got it to work. The citra one I had was missing some files that RL must of needed. Thanks again everyone for your help.

rocket88

RL Member

Enkak

RL Member
Update,
Had to delete my user folder and start again (using portable mode)
Now bezels are loading, though there is a jump before it loads then it loads thereafter.
Thanks for your help (y)
No problem. Glad that it is working now. Just a question regarding that jump since I don't see it here but maybe the small edit to the module has some relation. Are you using fades or you have them disabled?