RadKade Project

lamuelwms

RL Member
This is great, because some of the hyperspin forum members are talking about work arounds by creating a static database with an external tool.
Your way keeps the roms but shows the filtered
In short: awesome!

I also for what its worth made it able to output the currently filtered database into its own separate database (for people who want a standalone database) of the filtered games. Another thing that I have added is the merging of databases (done on-the-fly without damaging the original datafiles), so that way if you want to view all games on your system lets say made in 1985 you can, or all games ever made by Capcom you could. Still panning out some potential details, but IMO databases and filtering/merging was/is the biggest issue with almost all frontends.

Last edited:

lamuelwms

RL Member
added a search feature that allows you to search all titles across all of your installed/operational systems. this will allow users to quickly find a game (thought it might be helpful.)

searching.png

lank.g01

RL Member
This is really starting to look awesome, im getting really excited.
I think I have found my new frontend.

Question: is it possible to merge "favorite" games from different wheels, i.e. Nes, SNES, Megadrive from within the frontend?

Also, is there a way to create different favorite lists, e.g. a favorite shmup list, racing list, konami list or any list you choose to create?

Thanks lamuel, keep up the great work.

lamuelwms

RL Member
The tradition Git is down at the moment as we are drawing close to releasing the software on a broad scale. I do not suggest downloading the current version as it is well out of date with the version we are working on. The Git repo will be disclosed upon the release of the initial version; there are still a few kinks we are working out as well as features we are adding into the end application.

lamuelwms

RL Member
I am currently looking for a few testers to start putting Rad Kade through its paces before I release the software. If you are interested just reply to this post and I will give you all the information you need to try it out accompanied with instructions and so forth.

lamuelwms

RL Member
Okay, if you want to become a beta tester just goto http://www.radkade.com/ and sign up. Once you sign up I will flag you as a tester and you will be able to see a subforum with specific information about retreiving the latest builds and other information. I am pretty much online there all the time, my username is :admin:. You will know you are a beta tester when you see a blue medal next to your avatar. Good luck and thanks guys for being so supportive! PS. Bondy you have now been flagged a beta tester and should be able to see the beta testing forum.

marxkemp

Okay, if you want to become a beta tester just goto http://www.radkade.com/ and sign up. Once you sign up I will flag you as a tester and you will be able to see a subforum with specific information about retreiving the latest builds and other information. I am pretty much online there all the time, my username is :admin:. You will know you are a beta tester when you see a blue medal next to your avatar. Good luck and thanks guys for being so supportive! PS. Bondy you have now been flagged a beta tester and should be able to see the beta testing forum.

done!