RocketLauncher v1.0 Release!

gooch

Supporter
RL Member
Great work. Going back through all that code and renaming must've been a b___.

With the new RL requirement to blank the ROM Path field in HyperSpin HQ I've lost my ability to filter by existing ROMs on wheels. Is there any way to have RL ignore the extra arguments HS adds in if the ROM Path field has data?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Yes it was tedious! Upgrade to the HS 1.4 beta and you don't need to change your HS inis at all.

aorin1

RL Member
Hope I didn't miss any info about it, but after the latest update, which is 1.0.0.2 (RLUI), systems that were disabled using HyperTOOls now are displayed in the left list.
I'll try switching back to 1.0.0.1, hope it's not the wrong thread to ask for help about new releases.

Thanks for all your effort in RL

Last edited:

jeremy0203

Supporter
RL Member
Hope I didn't miss any info about it, but after the latest update, which is 1.0.0.2 (RLUI), systems that were disabled using HyperTOOls now are displayed in the left list.
I'll try switching back to 1.0.0.1, hope it's not the wrong thread to ask for help about new releases.

Thanks for all your effort in RL

Yes, I mentioned this in a thread some days ago. It is because the new version of hypert00ls uses the new enabled entry in the xml file. RLUI does not yet utilize this when deciding which systems to show. Brolly said he will be working on it eventually as he is the one that requested that be added to HS.

Last edited:

Inquisitom

RL Member
The latest version of HyperT00ls lets you choose if you want to keep disabled systems in the xml or not ... this avoids having unneeded systems in RLUI.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
This has nothing to do with the RLUI update since nothing changed regarding that, this is related with hypert00ls as jeremy stated they seem to be using the new enabled tag on the XML while before they commented out the XML entries. The first one isn't supported by RLUI yet, will be eventually.

Deadvacahead

As of yesterday I have been unable to update my RocketLauncher. When I launch RocketLauncherUI i get "Couldn't connect to server, please check if you have internet connectivity" error message. I am on RocketLauncherUI version 1.0.0.2. Is there something I need to do in order to get the update working again or is this a widespread server side problem? Thanks for any help!

Update: Ok, just like five minutes after posting this I'm able to update again. I didn't change anything to do anything differently. How strange. Temporary issue fixed by the twilight zone I guess.

Last edited:

paulmichel21

RL Member
i install windows 8.1 and rocketlaucher.dll asks me need 3.5 NetFramework to work and it has become impossible for me to install this net3.5 in Windows 8.1 ..... there any way is to rocketlauncher works with NetFramework 4.5.2 ?
thanks

tonesmalone

RL Member
i install windows 8.1 and rocketlaucher.dll asks me need 3.5 NetFramework to work and it has become impossible for me to install this net3.5 in Windows 8.1 ..... there any way is to rocketlauncher works with NetFramework 4.5.2 ?
thanks

This is totally possible. It's in Control Panel --> Programs & Features --> Windows Features.

New window comes up, tick .net 3.5, then ok. It will then download and install.

Or follow this guide: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443(v=vs.110).aspx