Toasty?

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I launched a game from hyperspin and before the loading screen I saw mortal kombats toasty guy like then you get an uppercut in the old game. What was that? Why did that come up? It made me laugh

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Nope I'm dead serious. It was hilarious and I want to know why it happened. Just before the loading screen I saw the little guy pop up in the bottom right corner and he said "toasty". I'm thinking you planted an Easter egg or something. Is it totally random? First time I've seen it and been using hyperlaunch 3 for about a year

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Yep, definitely off your meds. Don't be surprised if you see some men carrying a white jacket for you sometime later.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Hilarious but it did happen one and only time

I've ran a game since then is there a way to prove it in the logs from 3 or 4 launches ago?

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Maybe it's that toasty virus going around. Could be one of the NSA's new worms.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

marxkemp

Is it an easter egg or a fade. Both would be so awesome!
If its a fade im going to turn on fading for every single system [emoji2]

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
I have all the fades on :)

What do you mean Nsa worm? Dj you really have no idea what we are talking about? I selected a game then black screen, toasty, the loading screen came up. It was either a ps game or snes or Nes game but it didn't do it twice

Last edited:

brolly

Administrator
Developer
This can only mean one thing: HyperLaunch is adding code to itself automatically, omg we created a monster!

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Ha I don't know where the graphic came from or the audio. But I liked it :) are you rev seriously not planting the Easter egg after so many hours or something? I'll look in some folders tonight to see if the graphic is in a folder

dustind900

Supporter
RL Member
I am now going to launch games continuously until I see it.

Update:
100 games launched and no sign of this "Toasty" Mofo...

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
This can only mean one thing: HyperLaunch is adding code to itself automatically, omg we created a monster!
[emoji32] I think what we feared may have finally come to pass. HyperLaunch has become self-aware... Brolly, we need to initiate protocol Clean Slate at once.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dustind900

Supporter
RL Member
I give. 10 systems 200 games, and the dude is a no show. So obviously he is moving from one persons HL setup to the next, this thing has no boundaries. Dark days are here indeed.