RocketLauncher v1.0.1.3

brolly

Administrator
Developer
Verified. Not sure what could be wrong as that file is correct.

Brolly, can you look into this?

For now, use the one attached. Extract it into your module extensions folder.

It's that old problem with the line terminators djvj, did you generate the index file off the git folder or somewhere else?
Because the file on Git uses CRLF as the line terminator while the version you posted here uses LF only, if you applied those fixes I suggested before you shouldn't have this problem unless you generated the index BEFORE you made the commit and the line end terminators weren't fixed, so please double check if the CLR_L.ahk file on your Git folder uses CRLF and regenerate the index file. I can do it myself, but better to make sure you have it fixed on your end to avoid future problems.
So basically the file on the server is fine, but the one that got indexed isn't.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
djvj, I fixed all the problematic modules, but won't push anything live until you can verify the CLR_L issue on your end as we need to get that sorted first.

woosdom

RL Member
exit emulator keys not working. only Escape working. anything I set for the Xbox 360 controller will not work. I have tried to set one for each and also globally. sometimes the capture key doesn't even capture the buttons pressed

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
djvj, I fixed all the problematic modules, but won't push anything live until you can verify the CLR_L issue on your end as we need to get that sorted first.

Including MAME module? (Currently, it's loading into the MAME menu screen)

DamnedRegistrations

RL Member
MAME works fine for me too, using latest 0.164.

Only issue I've encountered aside from the couple modules is that the global exit emulator key isn't being set from within RLUI. It has to be set manually in Global RocketLauncher.ini under "Exit_Emulator_Key=" otherwise it stays at ESC.

woosdom

RL Member
launching into the menu for me too. i have to exit and get back in and seems to go away. only happens for me on the first time I try a Rom. I have 0.164

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
Looks like RL isn't sending game parameter. It's sending everthing else but the game parameter

http://pastebin.com/cFtQ2Bpt

D:\Arcade\Emulators\MAME\mame64.exe -rompath "E:\MAME;D:\Arcade\Emulators\MAME\roms" -nowindow -nohlsl_enable -gl_glsl -video opengl -artwork_crop -nouse_bezels -use_overlays -use_backdrops -nouse_cpanels -nouse_marquees -skip_gameinfo

That command line is from testing 1942. There is no reference to 1942 in the command line arguments

brolly

Administrator
Developer
Please don't derail this thread with MAME issues, the fixes I was referring to were the ones related to the DLL only.
You guys are already posting on another thread about it so let's keep it in one place otherwise it will be a total mess. I replied to it on the other thread, but in a nutshell disable 7z.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Thanks brolly, I blame bleasby, he sent me that file and he likes to mess with me :). Last thing I was thinking to check was line ends...

I updated public update folder with a fixed version. Also the above module updates were pushed by brolly as well.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
I can confirm it's fixed now.
The official statement is let's blame bleasby then :)

Only issue I've encountered aside from the couple modules is that the global exit emulator key isn't being set from within RLUI. It has to be set manually in Global RocketLauncher.ini under "Exit_Emulator_Key=" otherwise it stays at ESC.
Does this happen all the times? Because I just tried changing the key several times and it worked perfectly fine every single one of them.

DamnedRegistrations

RL Member
Does this happen all the times? Because I just tried changing the key several times and it worked perfectly fine every single one of them.
I just now fixed it, working great. I randomly tried out this button and it did the trick.

Clipboard01.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, it doesn't seem to be fixed afterall. This is weird. Okay after I run that fix, it seems to set just fine. But as soon as I run an emulator, the exit key is reset to ESC and the line is duplicated inside the ini.

After running fix, this is how Global RocketLauncher.ini looks which is correct.

Code:
[Settings]
Rom_Match_Extension=true
Block_Input=0
Error_Level_Reporting=0
Lock_Launch=false
Screen_Rotation_Angle=0
Exit_Emulator_Key=NumpadIns

[Desktop]
Hide_Cursor=true
Hide_Desktop=false
Hide_Taskbar=false
Hide_Emu=false
Hide_Front_End=true

[Exit]
Restore_Front_End_On_Exit=Restore

As soon as I launch a system, then it reverts to this which is incorrect.

Code:
[Settings]
Rom_Match_Extension=true
Block_Input=0
Error_Level_Reporting=0
Lock_Launch=false
Screen_Rotation_Angle=0
Exit_Emulator_Key=NumpadIns
Mode_Rotation_Angle=0

[Desktop]
Hide_Cursor=true
Hide_Desktop=false
Hide_Taskbar=false
Hide_Emu=false
Hide_Front_End=true

[Exit]
Restore_Front_End_On_Exit=Restore
Exit_Emulator_Key=~Esc

As you can see, exit emulator key line is now showing twice and one of them is changed to default "Esc". I do have all my systems set to "use_global" under exit emu key too. Why's this happening?

Last edited:

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
So under the exit section is correct. The key should not be created under the settings section. Looks like rlui might be creating the key in the wrong section which would have no effect in RL.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DamnedRegistrations

RL Member
Yep, I think it's just an issue with RLUI or at least for me. If I remove that line under Settings section, then all is well. But in RLUI, it's blank under exit emulator key yet works fine in all emulators and isn't reverting to esc now.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
Yeah I'm creating it under the Settings section, you told me to just move the key to that file so I kept it under the same section name since you didn't tell me otherwise :p
I'll have to fix that then.

Mode_Rotation_Angle is also under a section named "Mode" not "Settings" as you told me on the thread where this setting was created, but seems you now moved it to Settings?

zxthehedgehog

For some reason, my computer is setting my exit key to Escape, even though I reset it back to my key combo of 5 & 1 in the GLOBAL settings page as soon as I installed this release.