Search results

1. S

PinBall FX2 not fully working for me

hi guys i followed the module notes and setup Pinball FX2 to run from my steam setup i followed everything to a T and was satisfied i did it properly now when i select any game, be it from RLUI or HS frontend i get Pinball FX2 startup as normal but then it just sits at Press Enter to...
  2. S

Zaccaria Pinball Addition?

Zaccaria Pinball has released as a early access on steam after a Kickstarter campaign I was wondering is it possible to have a Ahk addition made for it the same as Pinball FX2 and Pinball Arcade its currently FREE with 1 demo table so you should be able to install it and get a feel for it Thanks
  3. S

Universal Emulatior Addition Request

is it possible to add Universal Emulator to RL here are the files that someone has done already and also the actual emulator itself https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxai3k74u37g5d9/UniEmu.rar?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/vln12aqwf85v975/Universal%20Emulator%20Module.rar?dl=0
  4. S

Ultimarc WinIpac 2 Focus issues

Hey guys been having some weird issues with how RocketLauncher handles the CMD function on Winipac basically when winipac loads a profile before start of game emulation it pops up the main GUI of winipac for a split second and this in turn causes the game emulation screen to minimise loosing...
  5. S

[SOLVED] New RocketLauncher has caused Daemon tools to break

hey guys It seems the new RL has broken daemon tools its not working anymore for me keeps telling me to enable DT and I have already done that everything worked fine before the cross over
  6. S

[SOLVED] Tales of Monkey Island Launcher Script Request

Hi I wanted to request if some kind person would be willing to is make a Game launcher script for TOMI (Tales of Monkey Island Series) The game starts with a window that then you need to click launch game I was hoping if someone could help me out here with an AHK for the 5 chapters Thank you
  7. S

[SOLVED] how to select own BIOS in Demul

Hi how do I change the Auto Region BIOS to my own specified region in the Demul Module I read it but I cant seem to grasp how to do it Thank you
  8. S

[SOLVED] HBMAME module Request

is there any possibility of getting HBMAME added to the module list it has a few good games on it worth adding as alts to the MAME list
  9. S

[SOLVED] Alternate Emulators (games.ini)

hi guys can someone please explain how to setup and use games.ini basically what I want to do is setup a few roms in MAME that MAME does not support but are supported by the other MAME versions the main one is Bubble Bobble Lost cave and a few others They are not supported in MAME...
  10. S

[SOLVED] Module for CPS3 Emulator 1.0a Needed

Hi there after doing loads of searches and coming up short, I am asking here is there or can the kind people of RL forum make me a module to work with HL3 for CPS3 Emulator 1.0a im not too clued up on how to do it but did play about with AHK files and managed to get half way there The Emu...
  11. S

[SOLVED] New Daemon tools doesnt like new HL 3.0 Modules need fix please

Hi guys, I have just installed Daemon Tools Lite and they have removed the option to add a permanent SCSI virtual drive to the PC instead its now an on the fly mounting which then included 2 options Quick Mount SCSI Mount The default MOUNT command will do a standard DT Quick Mount and...
  12. S

[SOLVED] MESS modules for Retro Consoles HELP needed

I am having trouble with MESS and I think its my module I posted on Hyperspin but after 3 days still no one has replied so I thought id try here I will just copy the thread across to here to make it easier since then I have also tried Magnavox 2 I really would appreciate some help please