Hypermint

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Can't wait for the rl folder naming check against database and renamer. There is NOTHING that does this today.

https://github.com/horseyhorsey/Hypermint.2.0/issues/117

If you take a look at that issue, I created it from one of your previous posts. If you got anything more to add to that (more specifics), it will make it alot easier when I come to do that job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated a build. I hope link is the same from dropbox.

Push enter anywhere whilst in ImageEdit view to generate previews.

Another one I need to mention would be in the wheel creator. You can load local fonts and it defaults to Rocketlaunchers Media/Fonts directory. They should be a 100% success rate compared to the windows folder fonts from what I've tested so far.

Last edited:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
That's great, thanks! If I don't do anything for a week or so then it will really help when I come to implementing it.

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Ninja... Working on this folder check today going to try finish before Friday. I had done bits and pieces to it before now, but thought let you know because it's getting close.

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Try the update. Has only been tested by myself.

Go to the RL audit page and I've added buttons on the media types.

rlfolder1.jpg

Theres two lists on the page that opens. One showing you all your mapped folders to roms and a matching page.

rlfolder2.jpg

See what it's like anyway, at the least it should save some time. :party:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
If you run from another directory to where you run Hypermint previously you may have to put in your HS & RL paths again.

If selected on the Main Menu (search) then all you will see is HS. You need to select a system to be able to do RL stuff.

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
thanks I got the settings working, how do you get to the second screenshot? I have gotten to the first screenshot and just now have to figure out how to rename the folders correctly

thanks

Try the update. Has only been tested by myself.

Go to the RL audit page and I've added buttons on the media types.

View attachment 2472

Theres two lists on the page that opens. One showing you all your mapped folders to roms and a matching page.

View attachment 2473

See what it's like anyway, at the least it should save some time. :party:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
The first screenshot is the RL audits.

On each column header is a button. Not for all column headers, for instance in the Fade section there's only one button because the fade really is just one folder.

I would be very surprised if you haven't figured this out already.

"Go to the RL audit page and I've added buttons on the media types. "

Ninja2bseen

RL Member
Right if I push fade in, I see default folder and a list of all the game folder names. For instance I have a folder named contra let's say but it needs to be contra (USA) I don't think this displays the folder named contra. How do I display and automatically rename all the mismatched names?nbvgfffffcftff

Last edited:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
You get on with that OK then, Ninja?

Got a bit of spare time atm and have been doing some housekeeping. It really is a silly amount of work to be doing and I haven't been adding anything, just cleaning.

I want to get to the point where some extras can be added, so if any ideas, throw them over.

I can put in a remote for a phone, similar to I have done with a jukebox, but not sure what use it could be used for other than launching games.

Potts43

RL Member
I like the sound of the jukebox remote....please more info.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Started making a jukebox (horsebox) a few months ago, which has slowly progressed to what you see in the image. Bought a touchscreen etc, but haven't made the case for it yet.

Got my first smart phone only a few weeks ago, so wanted to try my hand at dev on the mobiles.

It works two way. You can be adding songs in horsify from the touchscreen, or searching on the phone which you can add them to the queue in horsify. You can skip tracks from the phone.

It's always pushing the current song & time to the phone (or whoevers connected). Same with the queue.

horsifymontage.jpg

horseyhorsey

RL Member
She's a bit gimmicky, but cool for a phone linked all the same, but the horsify is a beast on the inside. I don't have to spend long to find something to listen to.

I forget how much work is in Hypermint :). Grinding away at it. Its smoother and quicker on the scans, but still a lot to do.

I had to rescue my windows not long ago which removes all installed programs, so when it came to doing the intro videos I couldn't remember the pieces you needed to script them. Made a small guide which should take anyone a few minutes to setup. In the new build which I haven't put out yet, the ffmpeg path is in the settings, but in previous build its in the .config.

Code:
Creating Video intros:

Process tools:
---------------------------------------------
32bit ffmpeg - [url]http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/[/url]
Avisynth - [url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/avisynth2/[/url]

FFmpegSource - [url]https://github.com/FFMS/ffms2/releases/tag/2.23[/url]
  Copy the FFMS2.avsi to C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\plugins
  Extract the contents of the x86 folder to the plugins directory as well.
----------------------------------------------

How to:
Build up the process list. Make sure video framerate and resoltions match.
Overlay a wheel image by enabling it and setting positions.
Click save button to save a script. Process from here with the camera icon button.

----------------------

If anyone got any suggestions or what not, now is the time whilst I'm deep in it :)