Hypermint

IceLancer

RL Member
It uses Rocketlauncher roms path for the emulator, are those set for the emulator?

Ah i see.I tought it was using HS configs for extension and rom path. No i havent set RL roms folder. I guess i will check that now

------
Edit.
------
No still nothing. Tab Rom in database editor still shows "false" for all. Scan for roms does nothing

Last edited:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Ok cool. I have noticed something there whilst checking it out. You might need to sort the column or just scroll up/down for the rows to update. Poor on my part, that should be automatic.

IceLancer

RL Member
Ok cool. I have noticed something there whilst checking it out. You might need to sort the column or just scroll up/down for the rows to update. Poor on my part, that should be automatic.

Nope. I tried main roms folder since RL adds system tag and then search for rom. Nothing.
I tried direct precise rom folder, nothing again. I can launch game from ur tool tho. But i cant audit for existance
RL can audit properly but cant with ur tool

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Oh ok. Strange my N64 is good. Would have to look at your Emulators.ini and the Global Emulators.ini for Project64 to find out. Thanks.

IceLancer

RL Member
Code:
[ROMS]
Default_Emulator=RetroArch
Rom_Path=..\..\Frontends\Arcade\media\Nintendo 64

Code:
[RetroArch]
Emu_Path=..\RetroArch\retroarch.exe
Rom_Extension=7z|rar|zip|sfc|gba|gb|a78|sv|gbc|rpk|gme|sc|cdt|ws|wsc|ngp|ngc|vms|ipf|n64|z64|sg|fds|caq|vb|vec|wav|cas|min|int|rom|tap|tzx|nes|col|nds|cpr|gg|pce|st2|sms|smc|lnx|md|32x|n64|a52|j64|cso|cue|iso|ccd|chd|bin|dsk|pbp|d64|t64
Module=RetroArch.ahk
Pause_Save_State_Keys={Shift down}{1 down}{1 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{2 down}{2 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{3 down}{3 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{4 down}{4 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{5 down}{5 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{6 down}{6 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{7 down}{7 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{8 down}{8 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{9 down}{9 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up}|{Shift down}{10 down}{10 up}{Shift up}{F3 down}{F3 up} 
Pause_Load_State_Keys={Shift down}{1 down}{1 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{2 down}{2 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{3 down}{3 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{4 down}{4 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{5 down}{5 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{6 down}{6 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{7 down}{7 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{8 down}{8 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{9 down}{9 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}|{Shift down}{10 down}{10 up}{Shift up}{F4 down}{F4 up}
I have feeling that its maybe depth of path?
because i see in config that path is breaking up
I3orsxnl.png

/Emulators
that is not full path.

BTW
As i said , i Can launch game throu your Tool without problems.

P.S
Tested mame, ps2 and few others not using retroarch none are auditing games.

Maybe i just need updated version of ur tool? Maybe one in first page is bit outdated? :)

Last edited:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
That is a very abnormal path structure in the HM settings but it shouldn't matter. :). My NES is using RetroArch too.

I'll add some logging in tomorow and put an update out.

IceLancer

RL Member
i actually have up to the HS "code" for folder structure. Roms are inside media folder
media->System name->roms here->subfolders for media/themes etc.
Only difference is that i used symlink to media folder from somewhere else.(all on same hdd)
But i tried to give RL original path and sym path he accepts both. But not your tool.
Media are in same symlinked path , they do audit only games arent

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Yeah it will be where I have not have accounted for that! Busy debugging a game at the moment and its 5am :) but will sort it tomorow. Thanks!

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Should be fixed now. It's a wonder nobody found that before, I don't think I really took much notice of the paths in RL and it was probably just a case of only being interested in my end working :)

IceLancer

RL Member
Should be fixed now. It's a wonder nobody found that before, I don't think I really took much notice of the paths in RL and it was probably just a case of only being interested in my end working :)

Ok.
I managed to get it to work.After i moved Roms folder for one system to Root of hard drive and pointed RL to that.
He showed this:
Rom_Path=..\..\..\..\..\Roms
Which is actually e:\Roms
e:\Atari 2600
is also working, so its not namespace issue..

But if i restore it back to original path it stops auditing
This is original path
Rom_Path=..\..\roms\Atari 2600
e:\Igre\RetroPie\EmulationMix\roms\Atari 2600\
And that doesnt work

Structure:

e:\Igre\RetroPie\EmulationMix\

-->Emulators->RocketLauncher
-->roms->"systemnames"
-->Frontends->Hyperspin

I think its not decoding "back path" properly.
I will try to move RL to subfolder of roms

Last edited:

IceLancer

RL Member
Yeah 24.12.2017 exe date. Working from its fresh download
downloading fresh RL its too big to move original RL to new location it will be a mess

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Sorry didn't really understand that. You downloaded the newer version and that worked? It SHOULD do no matter where the path is set.

IceLancer

RL Member
I know ,yeah it should. I just tried serious ammount of combinations. And only way i made it to work is if i moved roms path to root of hard drive

P.S
i can provide u with teamviewer if u wish.because without log files i cant figure out

P.P.S
I cant set path to icons. Nothing happens when i do it.
Only way is to manually edit xml and add path

Last edited:

IceLancer

RL Member
BTW.
I just realized that new HM is not writing OR reading paths from Hypermint-2.0.exe.config
Where is it storing info then?

AHH
what?

C:\Users\Agarti\AppData\Local\Hypermint\Hypermint-2.0.exe_Url_eogfqhicg1vqedd3ym1tgvyu3f4wx5py\2.0.0.33\user.config
C:\Users\Agarti\AppData\Local\Hypermint\Hypermint-2.0.exe_Url_eogfqhicg1vqedd3ym1tgvyu3f4wx5py\2.0.0.33\ynoksxzm.tmp

ouch..
its opening (not reading) and not writing
6zGuZIBh.png

uses local temp instead.

Last edited:

horseyhorsey

RL Member
Yes the one shipped is for initial values. Then as you can see in AppData, version number. Supposed to use the UI, you're some kind of hacker :)