RocketLauncher v1.0.1.5

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
About the profiles not being loaded, not sure, seems something isn't right with RL djvj:
winIPACFullPath = C:\Program Files (x86)\WinIPAC\WinIPAC.exe
16:32:14:439 | MD | WARNING | +0 | true - You have your path to WinIPAC defined, but it could not be found here:

Yea i sent him a msg on cometchat but got no reply. I think I have it fixed but wanted him to test.

Try this shared.ahk and see if it fixed it:
http://pastebin.com/QrfTnXDC

suspendedhatch

RL Member
Thanks for your work and for sharing it with us!
I have been fighting a lot with keymapper issues. I don't know if it was related to all the changes you've been making in that area or just my own learning curve, but it's reassuring to see that it's been getting attention lately.
Are we still using xpadder 2012 or is a newer version supported?
Thanks again!

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
You're welcome.

Xpadder should always be the latest. I don't see why the latest wouldn't work.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
default is found here:
D:\Arcade\RocketLauncher\Profiles\WinIPAC \_Default.ipc

That other default is for RLUI, that does seem a bit confusing...

legolas119

RL Member
If you open RLUI and accept the update message you will always have the latest RL and RLUI versions.

Yes, Yesterday i opened my RLUI and I updated all the files (119 new files) and now my RLUI has the 1.0.1.0 version. So I think that this is the latest one and simultaneously i have the RL 1.0.1.5 version (but i don't know how I can see it)

Am I right?

thanks!

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
Hmmm. My path is correct. File exists. But after the last update, things are a lot worse:

1. No improvement to WinIPAC. Still not loading Default.ipc profile on game exit.
2. LEDBlinky is totally freaking out. Buttons are doing everything imaginable. Extra buttons are lighting. Buttons are lighting the wrong colors. Active buttons aren't lighting

http://pastebin.com/qrHp9gcT

I was able to fix the LEDBlinky freakout by unplugging the board and reconnecting it... No progress with the WinIPAC loading the Default profile again on game exit

Last edited:

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
AH HA!

I created a Hyperspin.ipc profile and placed it here:

...RocketLauncher\Profiles\WinIPAC\Hyperspin.ipc

Then everything worked! WAHOOO! So excited

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
It sounds like you loaded a funky profile somehow. RL cannot cause any of those behaviors.

Glad you got it worked out, just have to follow the logs of where it's looking for profiles.

So ledblinky and winipac are all working as designed?

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
It sounds like you loaded a funky profile somehow. RL cannot cause any of those behaviors.

Glad you got it worked out, just have to follow the logs of where it's looking for profiles.

So ledblinky and winipac are all working as designed?
Like a dream!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
ok cool, then I'll push the new shared on next update.

Ya know, we really could use someone to write up a small article on the wiki explaining winipac/ledblinky support :biggrin:

Also if someone wants to put together a guide on supported media across all the media folders, that would be grand too :)

Last edited:

newoski

Supporter
RL Member
ok cool, then I'll push the new shared on next update.

Ya know, we really could use someone to write up a small article on the wiki explaining winipac/ledblinky support :biggrin:

Also if someone wants to put together a guide on supported media across all the media folders, that would be grand too :)

Hey DJVJ,

I'll be happy to. Can you point me to an example of a "good" article? I'll use that as a template for the format and get cracking on one for WinIPAC and one for LEDBlinky.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Well start with the existing media guides:
http://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bezel_Media_Quick_Start_Guide

I think they can all be put on a single article though, otherwise it's a ton of redundant info that if ever changes, would need a lot of work to update. Would like to avoid that.

You can look at the other user guides as well. If for some reason you want to post images, look at the other articles I made that uses them to see how that works. You just need to upload the images first so you can link to them.

If you get stuck anywhere, I can help.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2016/01/18
* Shared.ahk updated to v1.3.9
- Fixed WinIPAC not loading correct profiles

Dime333

RL Member
HyperSpin databases most of the time wrongly named the publisher info as manufacturer. In relation to that we are just removing this mistake from RL and making a hardlink on the HyperSpin plugin to translate the HS manufacturer to the RL publisher info.

So at the monent, it's normal to not have the "manufacturer" info on the fade screen when using Hyperspin. Do I understand this right?