Recent content by jeremy0203

1. J

Demul module overwriting padDemul

Maybe I am missing it but is there no way to not have RLUI overwrite your padDemul.ini
  2. J

Sega Saturn not working

Anyone else having any issues with SS launching with new modules. Tried both RA and Mednafen and emulator doesn't launch in either case. RA will however launch if set to yabause core. Will post log and more info in a bit after I do some more tinkering. Just curious if anyone else was seeing this...
  3. J

RetroArch and bezels, game loading over fade

Anyone else having this issue? Just started messing with RA, using version 1.3.6. Also decided to turn on bezels to check them out and when you load a game, fade in will come up then the game will pop up over it in full screen for a second or so and then go back to the fade screen and then once...
  4. J

[SOLVED] Classics launch to menu screen, MAME launches directly to game

Racking my brain trying to figure this out. Was not an issue in the past and I don't recall at all changing anything. So the problem is, I have the classics(mame stuff) set up as separate systems like many others along with a full MAME. All the games from mame launch fine and go directly into...
  5. J

[SOLVED] Bezels cause game to populate on different screen

So in MAME if I have bezels disabled or if it is enabled but game doesn't have one it will start and load up on my Display 1 which is the screen I have set for MAME. However, if I launch a game and it does have a bezel it will momentarily launch on Display 1 and then will shift over and run on...
  6. J

Wrong words in info popup

Is there going to be a bug/issue logger thingy eventually? I feel silly opening a thread for this. Under Pause>Menu the info popup for "Enable Music Player" reads " If true, music player will be show whenever you have a valid valid playlist file either in you Pause Music folder or defined in...
  7. J

Trying to launch SNES games and getting this error.

I am trying to launch SNES games via this CLI.... Super Nintendo Entertainment System -p HyperSpin -f "D:\Arcade\HyperSpin.exe" -s "Super Nintendo Entertainment System" -r This format is working for other systems, however when trying to do SNES it is giving me the error invalid mode...
  8. J

[SOLVED] Error with new update of RetroFE

So I updated to the new version of retrofe Try to launch a game and get an error from RL that the system name wasn't passed. This is what the log shows is passed 11:19:59:080 | RL | DEBUG1 | +0 | Main - Raw CLI received: "-s -r D:\Arcade\Sega Genesis\roms\3 Ninjas Kick Back (USA).zip...
  9. J

Moves lists issues with displaying

Was checking out the new pause on secondary monitor thing and noticed some of the commands within it are not displaying images. Specifically the ones I have noticed so far are whatever _O and _G are.
  10. J

Multiple active frontends?

Would this be something possible to implement? I would like to not have separate installs for both my normal gaming and then pinball stuff. Right now I just have the pinball stuff matching up with my Hyperspin stuff so it still works but I would like to implement some differences between the two...
  11. J

MAME game rotation

Is there someone extra I need to use the verticalrotationmode with MAME? If I set it to one of the two 90 degree options that works, however setting it to match original game it does nothing. Is there an ini or something needed so RL knows what the orientation of each game is?
  12. J

Description error for Pinball FX2 settings

Is there a place to report bugs/mistakes? Anyways.... Under FX2 global module settings>rom settings, If you read the description for X/X2 to determine the value it says to start at the top left and count right to determine column, this is correct. However, for Y/Y2 it says the same exact thing...
  13. J

PinballX with RL?

How would one go about setting this up? I would assume in the PinballX.ini set the executable to RocketLauncher instead of the pinball program and then some RL specific parameters in the parameters option? Not too sure what to put in there though.
  14. J

How to: Use MAME <version> Extras as material for Pause

Re: How to: Use MAME <version> Extras as material for HyperPause Except this.....
  15. J

Pause features while not paused?

Any plans on having pause able to be pulled up on a secondary screen and able to have certain things displayed like moves list, controller images and what not while being able to be in game and playing?