Search results

1. J

Odyssey 2 not working now.

Ok I've been scratching my head trying to figure out why this is no longer working in RL. I am using my original Hyperspin Ready set for Odyssey 2 using MAME as emulator. Here is a copy of my log. I have no problem for other systems like SNES using the same formula. It seems it wants to load...
  2. J

Supercharger in MAME

I was wondering if Supercharger for Atari 2600 could be added to the MAME module. As of now I have to use Stella emulator to run these games but they work in MAME. Command line: mame a2600 -cart1 scharger -cass offifrog Thanks
  3. J

Odyssey 2 Voice emulation

Just curious if the voice feature can be added to games like KC's Crazy Chase and Timelord. Command line in mame would be: mame odyssey2 -cart1 voice -cart2 timelord Thanks
  4. J

Sharp X68000

Can someone add MAME/MESS to the list of modules for this system? Thanks
  5. J

Gameboy settings

OK I want to use the ini settings for Gameboy uing MAME. The settings work fine when I launch outside of HLUI. When I launch inside it doesn't use my gameboy ini. I forgot how to change this in RLUI. Any help would be great. I want it to look like this...
  6. J

Using newest MAME build from git.

Ok so I was checking out some new build with the new UI in MAME. I compile my own and noticed that any system besides MAME doesn't work now. I have launched them outside of RLUI and they work fine. All the home consoles, handheld works and computer systems work but when launching from RLUI it...
  7. J

[SOLVED] Bezels not working prperly

OK I had this issue before and can't figure out how to fix it again. Looked in the module notes but still can't get it to work. I want to use the official MAME bezels but it's using the RL ones. I tried to disable, enable them in RLUI. They work properly outside of RLUI. Attached my log. Thanks
  8. J

[SOLVED] Sega Master System

OK just fired up RLUI and now my Sega Master System is not working. It was fine a few days ago and I didn't change anything. I am using MAME which is the combined with MESS. I am using MESS module and it's global settings for MESS is pointing at my MAME64. I had it set this way before and works...
  9. J

Vector settings in RLUI

OK I have tried every option and still can't get it to look how it does outside of RLUI. It doesn't matter if I use MAME or MAMEUIFX my vector settings work fine but when I try and launch vector games in RLUI they do not look how they do when launching MAME or MAMEUIFX. I tried editing the...
  10. J

Launching Atari 800 games with rom ext

OK I am using the roms form MAME software list from pd a800 starraid. The game launched fine in command-line. When I change the name to Star Raiders (USA) and re-zip it it tells me it's missing rom extension. How do I fix this? I know I can down load the game from another rom site as .atr but...
  11. J

Nintendo Super Game Boy

When I added this system to my RLUI there is no MESS/MAME module support. Can this be added? Thanks
  12. J

Coleco Handheld games

Any chance of creating a DB for these and a module? http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Coleco/DK.htm Not sure if I should post here or at Hyperspin forum. Actually if all can be added. :)...
  13. J

I'm stuck on this

OK I updated to the newest RL and RLUI and I have MAME running no problem and a few other systems. The problem I'm having is systems I'm trying to use with MAME. I have the atari 2600 running but others that have bios like atari 5200, 7800, lynx it just doesn't launch. Since the new MAME now...