RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4

Krakerman

RL Member
So I am using HS1.4 and setting the frontend option to RocketLauncherUI/RLUI plugin = Auto-Detect/RL plugin = default.

Are those the correct settings for using HS1.4? If not HS1.4 works just fine using those settings. Just making sure I have it correct also I did set the new options to point to HS1.4 exe and plugin as RLUI.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
HS 1.4 and HS 1.3 can use the same settings now (I think but not tested).

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/11/14
* Bezel.ahk updated to v1.1.5
- Improved bezel background handling to avoid the use of bezel specific backgrounds on other alternative bezels.

brolly

Administrator
Developer
So I am using HS1.4 and setting the frontend option to RocketLauncherUI/RLUI plugin = Auto-Detect/RL plugin = default.

Are those the correct settings for using HS1.4? If not HS1.4 works just fine using those settings. Just making sure I have it correct also I did set the new options to point to HS1.4 exe and plugin as RLUI.

Yes those are fine. You can also set both to HyperSpin either way will work.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/11/15
* Bezel.ahk updated to v1.1.6
- Fixed bug with transparent full screen bezel when it is the first RocketLauncher bezel loaded.

gigapig

RL Member
after the last update my bezels dont work anymore the gameplay screen its in the left top corner

Please see this thread, It should be all fixed by now, djvj just posted the update in the post above yours.

Edit: Or it is possibly the Mame Module update that fixed that issue.

Last edited:

Asparky

RL Member
It was the update to the Bezel.AHK flie that seems to have broke, it worked ok on version 1.1.5, the update to 1.1.6 has stopped working correctly.

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Yes you are correct.

Bleasby, this last update you made broke something in bezel. Game window is a tiny window in top left. No worries guys, we'll get it fixed, just hang on while we work through bugs.

Potts43

RL Member
Yes you are correct.

Bleasby, this last update you made broke something in bezel. Game window is a tiny window in top left. No worries guys, we'll get it fixed, just hang on while we work through bugs.

That's weird...the two files that Bleasby posted on Dropbox work for me but what was on Update yesterday morning didn't work.

masticman

Supporter
RL Member
it must have something to do with the bezel ahk update because the problem with the bezels are on all sytems that have bezel support
Gents, I have the same glitch here, I now have to disable bezels to get the games to work. They were all working fine yesterday just after the mame bezel fix but the updates I downloaded today broke all games with bezel support.

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer

Sorry about that guys.

I mistyped one variable that messed with the initial bezel selection if the save last selected bezel option was set to false.
Djvj, I uploaded to git the fixed bezel.ahk file. Please, whenever you can push it live to solve that.

Konamito

RL Member
Sorry about that guys.

I mistyped one variable that messed with the initial bezel selection if the save last selected bezel option was set to false.
Djvj, I uploaded to git the fixed bezel.ahk file. Please, whenever you can push it live to solve that.

How can I git this? Any tutorial for beginners?

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Git is for devs only, it's transparent to end users.

I can't update the index from work so will have to wait till I get home tonight.

The attached bezel.ahk can be extracted into your lib to fix the issue for those who can't wait.

Attachments

• Bezel.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 24

masticman

Supporter
RL Member

I can't update the index from work so will have to wait till I get home tonight.

The attached bezel.ahk can be extracted into your lib to fix the issue for those who can't wait.

All working, thanks for the fix :)

Konamito

RL Member

Downloaded, installed and working 100%

Thanks for your job ;)

ptoleme24

Hello All :)

this is my first post :) so apologies if question is stupid ... I did succefully installed all the rocketlauncher + hyperspin setup. this morning after the update when trying to start a game, whatever the system I got the attached error... I m not using any Future Pinball stuffs ... If I start the game from Rocketlauncher UI everything s fine. But once under hyperspin it fails... Can someone help ? please.
Thanks in advance for all your great job and support.

Hyperspinerror.jpg

+Logs sorry

Capture.JPG

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
2015/11/16
* Bezel.ahk updated to v1.1.7
- Fixed mistype variable bug introduced on previous version that caused games to launch miniaturized if the bezel option save last selection was set to false.