RocketLauncher v1.0.1.4

Undertow76

This update is revolutionary, the updated individual rom settings alone has made it so much easier to get all of my PC games to launch and go full screen!
I've been using scripts and batch files, but this makes things so much easier, Thank you for putting these options in:cool:

No issues with updating!!............Great work!!

aorin1

RL Member
Hey guys, after the latest updates I noticed I have to have databases inside Rocketlauncher folder structure as well, but it always needed to be under databases in root HS directory, so, why this change and what is the best structure to keep, leaving HS as it was before (if I can choose), leave it inside rocket launcher folder under its databases or both? I really got confused why I'm needing databases there now.

Thanks!

bleasby

RocketLauncher Developer
Developer
Just read the underlined lines at the annoucement post:
http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?2037-RocketLauncher-v1-0-1-4
or spend a minute to read the posts on this thread.

There is no need to duplicate your databases if you follow the instructions and set the options:
RLUI > General Settings > RocketLauncher > Paths > Default Frontend Path > C:\HyperSpin\HyperSpin.exe
RLUI > General Settings > RocketLauncher > Base Settings > Default plugin > HyperSpin

baher4ever

RLUI checks for updates whenever you open it.
Everytime I double click on RLUI nothing happens

I choose open as administrator a window pops up and then disappears and the program keeps running in the background but doesn't show
I have to end its task

Any feedback about this issue?

I'm running windows 8.1 64 bit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tonesmalone

RL Member
Look up and click on Download. You find it in the relevant section.

You'll still need to update this version though. So we need to debug your problem.

What exactly is happening when you try to open RLUI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djvj

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
All versions of rlui work fine in win 7 and 8. Just make sure you have .Net 4.0 installed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brolly

Administrator
Developer
For RLUI you need .NET 4.0 not 2.0 :)
You'll need 2.0 for RL, so make sure you install them both.